Mana Mahad

???  

264 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Sweetener sweetie
    • Reputaiton sweetie

Featured Posts

vinster13

ok all this sweetener hate I won’t tolerate. ariana has been serving visuals, hits, interviews, performances, etc. AS AN ERA SHOULD BE. Taylor was like hey here’s an album with some messy music videos, goodbye xx!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg
Just now, hotgossip said:

ok all this sweetener hate I won’t tolerate. ariana has been serving visuals, hits, interviews, performances, etc. AS AN ERA SHOULD BE. Taylor was like hey here’s an album with some messy music videos, goodbye xx!

What hits? What performances? That VMAs performance shows the lack of her stage presence and it's only one of the best of this year's VMAs because this year's VMAs is crap and I have the ratings to prove it lol :huntyga:

No shade to Taylor for real, but I'm always surprised by Rep's success, considering I heard literally nothing from her. Granted, I live in a university campus, so that might be why.

3 points in and ready for more

Space Cowboy

Ariana is talented I'll give her that but I just wish shed drop the whole little girl shtick. It won't work much longer and it overshadows her great voice.

Eddie A Michael
48 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Ariana is talented I'll give her that but I just wish shed drop the whole little girl shtick. It won't work much longer and it overshadows her great voice.

This. I admit Ariana has a nice voice, but her little girl shtick is annoying af. I can’t even get through her carpool karaoke episode. 

Reputation made me a bigger Taylor’s fan. I have never purchased any of her previous albums, nor gone to any of her previous shows, yet I got Reputation album and went to her Stadium Tour. 

Killa

Delicate is the only song from taylor that had a bit of airplay on radio in europe. It was on rotation 2 weeks ago but thats gone

Ariana on the other hand had ntltc and now god is a woman is being played as well.

Also shes the hot artist for teens and kids. 

Ariana also seems to be leading streams right?

Thomas P

Obviously reputation. If you asked which one had bigger singles, then probably Sweetener, but rep is quite clearly much bigger. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

A Hybrid

Omg, LWYMMD was a #1 hit. I live in Europe and I heard it many times on the radio. I also heard Delicate and “...Ready For It?” .

Taylor is the ultimate music video maker, her tours gross like no other, always makes her singles hits and she’s already a legend in the making. She has better songs than Ariana and doesn’t need to promote the sh*t out of every single for it to chart or have an act like Ariana’s “little girl” to be remembered, because she’s ****ing Taylor Swift. That’s like saying ****ing Lady Gaga and ****ing Madonna at the moment and for a reason. If Taylor dropped 10 singles at the same time today GIAW wouldn’t ever see top 10 and that’s the harsh truth.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Oyster

Idk I live on a college campus and even though reputation was a popular album, sweetener songs are the ones that always play at frat parties and the ones people get lit to. Reputation is like not a thing at least at frat parties 

Why even compare? 

I will say that I like Sweetener more. I generally like Ariana’s music more than I like Taylor’s.

Just another case of “I have no idea why this person is so popular.” 

BBhomemaker

The amount of swifties 😂😂😂 lol I didn't know 😂

Comparing an Era who started a couple of months with an Era who started almost 1 year ...let's wait a little the poor girl didn't even started her new tour

Musicisfreedom

I prefer Sweetener by a long shot tbh. I don't care about sales I care about whether or not it's an era that is beautiful to me.:reductive:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Mana Mahad
9 hours ago, Andree said:

let's compare the eras:

LWYMMD(lead):

Peaked #1 and has almost 1B views on youtube and 4M certified sales in the US. 

No tears left to cry(lead): 

Peaked #3 with 500m views on youtube and 1M certified sales in the US.

Gorgeous(Promo single):

Peaked #8 without music video and 500k certified sales in the US. 

The light is coming(promo single):

Peaked #85 with music video and it doesn't have certified sales.

it's not really fair to compare the second singles cause GIAW is still charting but still... I don't think GIAW will even sell 2m copies.

Ready for it(second single):

Peaked #4, 2m certifed sales in the US.

God is a woman(second single: 

Peaked #11, it doesn't have certified sales.

Albums:

reputation debuted with 1.1M sales in the US at #1

sweetner: debuted with +200k sales in the US at #1

Taylor obviously had a bigger lead single, promo single and album. the rep era is bigger so far 

also, keep in mind that Reputation didn't have a lot of promo like sweetner+ Taylor didn't discount ANY single like Ariana. 

Look was discounted in its 4th week. :rip: 

Archived