you need to sue whoever told you this

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mana Mahad
6 minutes ago, AlejandroooO said:

Sweetner 2.5M where in Narnia....

Ā 5 of reputation's singles outta 6 are top 20 with 4 top 10'sĀ  a topĀ  5 and a #1.Ā 

Reputation tour will gross 500M$.

Not to be rude but Ariana's a z list star compared to Taylor's success.

Album wise yes reputation is certainly bigger Single wise sweetener destroys reputation and produced more hits (ready for it , Georgous were very front loadedĀ Ā they spend like one week in the top 20 :rip:Ā ) and sweetener will certainly have a better longevity than rep.Ā 

The tour doesn't represent an era so by that thinking we can say that hard candy was madonna biggest era. :rip:Ā 

let's not forget that Sweetener is a bad album

SORRY NOT SORRY

Ariana should move to the next era

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Lippoutou

I mean... In Europe I feel like Ariana's way more popular. I hear her songs all the time on the radio while I'm still yet to hear Taylor, who is barely talked about in the press here.Ā 

Then sells wise idk, and I get that Taylor is huge in America.

AlejandroooO
5 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

Album wise yes reputation is certainly bigger Single wise sweetener destroys reputation and produced more hits (ready for it , Georgous were very fient landed they spend like one week in the top 20 :rip:Ā ) and sweetener will certainly have a better longevity than rep.Ā 

The tour doesn't represent an era so by that thinking we can say that hard candy was madonna bigger era. :rip:Ā 

Lol the tour ofc represent the era especially when Taylor break the touring record that already belongs to her and gorss 500M$ while Ariana gross 50M$

Plus whatttt singles wise Ariana wins ?

With what her second single not reaching top 10 and is free falling or The Light Is Coming peaking at ninty nine when Gorgous reached top 10 as a promo single lol

Ryusei
Just now, Mana Mahad said:

Album wise yes reputation is certainly bigger Single wise sweetener destroys reputation and produced more hits (ready for it , Georgous were very fient landed they spend like one week in the top 20 :rip:Ā ) and sweetener will certainly have a better longevity than rep.Ā 

The tour doesn't represent an era so by that thinking we can say that hard candy was madonna bigger era. :rip:Ā 

LWYMMD 4x platinum

RFI 2x platinum

End Game Platinum

Delicate Platinum

Gorgeous Gold

Reputation 3x platinumĀ 

I love Ariana but let's see if she can top just these things...Ā 

Besides it doesnt look too good for Ariana except for NTLTC. I expected God Is a Woman to do a lot better.Ā 

Musery

Scathach
2 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

I mean... In Europe I feel like Ariana's way more popular. I hear her songs all the time on the radio while I'm still yet to hear Taylor, who is barely talked about in the press here.Ā 

Then sells wise idk, and I get that Taylor is huge in America.

Yeah same

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

The tour doesn't represent an era so by that thinking we can say that hard candy was madonna biggest era. :rip:Ā 

Why not:ohwell:

OT:Ā Reputation!! I think everyone moved on so quickly from it because the lack of hit singles but the album was HUGE and the tour is one of the biggest female tours in history!!!!

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

6 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

Album wise yes reputation is certainly bigger Single wise sweetener destroys reputation and produced more hits (ready for it , Georgous were very front loadedĀ Ā they spend like one week in the top 20 :rip:Ā ) and sweetener will certainly have a better longevity than rep.Ā 

Taylor did great with very little to no promotion at all, and a tour does represent an eraĀ :vegas:

I love them both but reputation wins in every aspect.

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Enzo said:

let's not forget that Sweetener is a bad album

SORRY NOT SORRY

Ariana should move to the next era

what? no way it's doing well

there's a lot of potential in breathin to be the third single

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Spock

The Ariana stans getting brave in hereĀ :ladyhaha:

Underperformance or not, Reputation stays one of the biggest eras of the decade lol. So essay all you want but nothing will change thatĀ 

sweetener is cute tho

who will love me when the night is over

Irrelevant

I'm an arianator but Taylor is more successful

Rep had Look, Delictate and to some extent Ready (the fact that it peaked at 4 being a promo single is amazing) Rep is still doing great on the Hot 200, and it has a SOLD OUT STADIUM TOUR

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

Lucas

I've seen 80% of people saying Sweetener is a bad album. And commercially, Taylor is winning by far too

I love how when reputation was released everyone on this site was dragging it saying how bad the album was and now sheā€™s proved everyone wrong with such a successful tour and sales from reputation everyone loves it.Ā 

Ā 

PS I f***ing love it and I love Sweetener why are you trying to compareĀ an era thatā€™s nearlyĀ over to one thatā€™s less than 2 weeks old smh

Archived