šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

opinion

Let it go

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

JINNOCIDE

The only thing I disagree with is people acting like entitled brats and bashing Gaga for no reason at all, expecting some "deserving award" and going nuts when they don't get what they feel is their right to receive.

Ā 

Besides that, I think it's fun

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

SpeechIess

this fandom hypes up rumours that barely hold their own and get disappointedĀ and upset when they turn out to not be true. y'all gotta take everything with a pinch of salt and think realisticallyĀ 

Born Brave

The photos obviously meanĀ something

so let people get hyped tbh. Personally I am enjoying the speculation.Ā 

Ā 

Sheā€™s got everyone where she wants them lolĀ 

ModernEcstasy

Itā€™s frustrating because her posting was undoubtedly a C0ck tease.Ā 

But ive said thisĀ before: Expect nothing. Because that is usually the reality inĀ any Gaga situation.Ā 

Reality
12 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Relax. I said what I said for peopleā€™s own good. Because I see how they get angry at Gaga for not releasing anything when they thought she would. Wait for an announcement and you donā€™t have to be disappointed. Thatā€™s all.Ā 

Ā 

Complaining about Gaga is one thing, but if people just wanna have some fun with it, I don't see a need to stop it.

š¼ š’„š’°š’®š’Æ š’©šøšøš’Ÿ š’œ š’Ÿš’Ŗš’®šø š’Ŗš¹ š’Æš»šø š‘…š¼š’¢š»š’Æ š’®š’Æš’°š¹š¹

GypsyBabe

I think most people find that ruminating in the threads is a fun way to pass the time until she does/releases something. I donā€™t think that people are genuinely mad at Gaga if she doesnā€™t post anything. Its all in good fun.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Archived