💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Reading too much into it?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Didn't Admin also comment on one of her photos "Just tell them already!" or something like that? Idk, GGD isn't the most reliable of sources :sweat:

nnn they're playing with us:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ryanripley
25 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

I swear she used to post a set of 3 photos all the time a few months ago. They were just shoots she did for fun.

they were tagged haus editorials and had captions though

these are purposely cryptic

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Drin Lon
34 minutes ago, vanus said:

well i think that theory is a big reach, literally none of the pics represents an era, except maybe the last row bcs of the octopus and that is also a reach bcs its just a toy she once took a pic with in ARTPOP era, like it could've been a koons ball or something more specific, other pictures dont resamble the eras at all :ohwell:

This

sampool
40 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Admin said she’s just doing this to boost her Instagram activity, and that’s the most believable theory. Poor girl probably just wants to share some photos and her crazy fans start expecting a new album:icega:

I highly doubt, she could’ve taken vacation pics or casually pose in a new outfit like she always does. But those pics are from a whole photoshoot, and it’s the only thing she’s been posting on her insta lately, not to mention that her team are reposting them on their pages as well. She’s definitely up to something, it’s a project (not necessarily an album).

MonsterPaws

To me it's either hints for a cameo in AHS Apocalypse or preliminary promo for her beauty company.

For some reason I doubt it's new music or the approach of some major music announcement.

If anything, I predict any major music announcements (i.e. not one-offs like The Cure) will come around the end of the Enigma Residency or slightly afterwards.

Archived