Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

theneedledrop reviews Sweetener

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

Ziggy
9 hours ago, Trxstan said:

Eh.

I didn't like the Pharrell tracks but he did so... to each his own.

He's a big Pharrell fan. He loved I Got the Juice on Dirty Computer meanwhile I still stand by it being one of the album's sore spots. For whatever reason, I feel like everything Pharrell does sounds like Milkshake lol Like, that's the only way he knows how to make bops...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

I pretty much agree

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LordEnigma
9 hours ago, AlejandroooO said:

I was talking about The Fame and I've listened to that many times :huntyga:

I won't listen to DW because the other one was not good :classy:

This makes no sense but you do you. I’ve never seen someone so obsessively against Ariana but glad you entertain yourself that way!

AlejandroooO
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

This makes no sense but you do you. I’ve never seen someone so obsessively against Ariana but glad you entertain yourself that way!

I have no time for that like you think. Maybe you waste your time like that so you do you. I just said the album was bad no one asked for your snowflaking tbh :ohwell:

LordEnigma
9 minutes ago, AlejandroooO said:

I have no time for that like you think. Maybe you waste your time like that so you do you. I just said the album was bad no one asked for your snowflaking tbh :ohwell:

And you are on every Ariana page saying it - so if you hate it that much, maybe just don’t mention it so some people can actually discuss the album.

Dukttape
30 minutes ago, AlejandroooO said:

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like

AlejandroooO
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

And you are on every Ariana page saying it - so if you hate it that much, maybe just don’t mention it so some people can actually discuss the album.

There were a lot of people trashing Sweetner and all what I said a week after it's release that it was...bad:huntyga:  it's no big deal. There are certain artists that I critise because I care for them and Ariana is not one of them so I won't be negative about her. Just gave my opinion about the most hyped album of the year.

AlejandroooO
57 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like

:oprah: what

littlepotter
17 hours ago, baptism said:

who is that weird man and how is he any sort of musical authority lmao

he's the biggest music critic on youtube, sis i always notice your problematic posts but i never say anything bc i get distracted by your picture hey girl wassup

chaeri pls

Killa
17 hours ago, baptism said:

who is that weird man and how is he any sort of musical authority lmao

Hes smart enough, presents well his arguments, is fairly objective.

Also this is an youtube chanel. He just expresses opinion. 

Whats wrong with that? 

A Hybrid

He’s been cancelled since his review of the last 2 Arctic Monkeys albums. Especially Tranquility Base. He’s incapable of seeing albums as a whole.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Inferno
18 hours ago, Mad Onna said:

How is he annoying

Honestly some people are on his d*ck. I like to listen to his reviews every once and awhile but I take them with a grain of salt as anyone should with any review honestly whether from a respected music publication or a random youtuber. Hes annoying sometimes imo because he can come across as quite arrogant/pretentious with his critiques. But honestly......critiquing is inherently pretentious anyway. Imo. hes also especially harsh on pop music thus why pop stans might not favor him.

Inferno
2 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

He’s been cancelled since his review of the last 2 Arctic Monkeys albums. Especially Tranquility Base. He’s incapable of seeing albums as a whole.

Okay but Tranquility Base is hella overrated. Its basically Arctic Monkeys doing a Bowie tribute album and its dull to boot.

Inferno
12 hours ago, ryanripley said:

girl DW is not for teens :what:

girl yes it is wym lol

i like ariana and i think her music cute. i really do. sweetner is a great album imo. dangerous woman was good. but shes a tweeny-bopper through and through. just because she wore some latex bunny ears and got slightly more sexual doesnt make it adult lol! just my non-humble opinion babes :v:

Archived