Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga covers September issue of VOGUE

Featured Posts

HeavyPunkLover

I like this one, but it's waaayy more forgettable than the previous one. I loved the previous one.

Oh no! It's a VOGUE revoluion! Normally Vogue Covers don't have full body photos. You MUST be proud :-) this cover is one of a kind and a new start of something new for VOGUE. And still we haven't seen the others photos. :-) And the hair... It's a Hat!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

She uses this pink color a lot lately. I really love it. But I just can't understand how that hair is held together.

MermaidBoy

the cover is getting a lot of attention, and positive comments on the web :) It's a hit!

AbeTheBabe

The rest of the photoshoot will be available at VOGUE.com soon.

What about the Behind the Scenes video?

RedGlitter

I think the cover looks pretty and I'll be buying a copy of this issue when I see it in stores, but I can't get over how heavily the two photos have been retouched. I understand that Vogue will always alter their photos, but isn't this a bit much? She's still recognizable if you stare for a few seconds, but it doesn't really even look like her. Different parts of her body have been changed to the point that they no longer look fully proportional to each other. Her skin seems to be blending into itself between her torso and legs in the second photo. Eh.

I like the shoot and I love the dress, but it's going to take me a while to get over the exaggerated digital alterations to her face and body.

edit: And finally. A look that doesn't scream "Look at me! Here's a bunch of goo, a gun bra, no eyebrows, and an ill fitting wig! See how I'm expressing myself?1?!?1" She's obviously free to do whatever she wants, but I'm happy to see a toned down look from her on a magazine cover.

EnigmaMonstr

“I don’t really make records for people to listen to and go, ‘Wow, she’s a genius,’ †says Gaga.

Lies. That is the only reason Gaga should make music.

Nope, she's a real artist and her vision, talent, determination, artistry and her love for creating innovative music are some of the biggest reasons why Gaga makes her music, and that's how it should be.

What she puts out is almost always ingenious but if she needs to please the whole public (lowest common denominator) there'd be nothing interesting left. Gaga is a genuine artist who follows her own artistic vision. Not a middle of the road manufactured crowd-pleaser. There are plenty of those though, so if you want to find someone with the same mindset as the one you expressed above you should easily find lots of "stars" you could stan for.

Americano

Why? Some artists genuinely don't care about seeming "smart" or "brilliant," and instead focus their attention elsewhere. That doesn't mean they cannot prove their brilliance and genius-like abilities along the way.

Who knew a hook like Bad Romance's would do so well? Only a brilliant songwriter, of course. But do you think she wrote the track with that thought-process? Absolutely not.

Archived