💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you happy to see Nicki fail?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

No, I dont like her.. but to hope that someone fails is wrong.. People are aloud to fail, aloud to make mistakes. It all just depends of they choose to grow up at some point and change their ways. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpamMusubi

I'm not happy to see her fail, but I do think that her maybe not being as successful right now could be a good thing in that it can help to humble her and help her to grow as a person.

Sushi is my one true passion

Lighter

You still have to remember her good side which includes supporting educational finances and her background when her father burned their house

Andreu

I don't, but also I feel like she's caused this situation herself so there's no one really to blame for it. Therefore, I dont pity her either

Alligator Blood
1 hour ago, TheAlpha said:

I hope that this whole era serves as a lesson for her. And she can come up with a more personal album next time. I can’t say I want her to fail because she worked with Tekashi69. At the end of the day, if you ask me, Gaga’s situation with R Kelly and Terry Richardson was worse. Why? These are GROWN OLD men who have sexually assaulted more than just one girl or woman. R Kelly has (reportedly) a sex cult and married a 15 year old Aaliyah in 1995. These are things we knew way before 2013. Tekashi69 was only 18. Still wrong. But he was 18 and it was only one incident. He pleaded guilty and I believe he will be facing time. So at least he’ll do time in jail. Unlike R Kelly and Terry. And if you are mad because she wanted to perform with Tekashi69 at the VMAs. Well, let me remind you Gaga performed with R Kelly TWICE. She distanced herself later. And that’s cool. But she still did what she did. So saying I want Nicki to fail because of that, would make me a hypocrite.

Nonetheless, she’s been a mess and I haven’t listened to her new album because I don’t feel like doing so. 

honestly, this.

SPARTACUS

Why on earth would anyone be happy seeing someone so humble fail? :crossed:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, TheAlpha said:

R Kelly has (reportedly) a sex cult and married a 15 year old Aaliyah in 1995. These are things we knew way before 2013. Tekashi pleaded guilty unlike R Kelly and Terry. Gaga distanced herself later. And that’s cool. But she still did what she did.

The sex cult done by R kelly wasn't known before 2013 when gaga worked with him so gaga had no chance to know for it.

The "wedding with Aalyiah aged 15" was rumored before 2013 yep but I'm not sure it was even proved afterwards. A rumor is not a fact and celebs often have the worst rumors about them circulating without it being true so I wouldn't judge a man on possible BS.

The only trial he faced at the time gaga worked with him ended up with him being cleared so it can convince folks he wasn't misbehaving to see a judge clearing his name. There were other girls accusing him before DWUW but you're normally "innocent until proven guilty" if we're fair and don't take the risk to destroy a person image and career without a proofs. 

I have to say I didn't hear about these girls before really looking up since it wasn't famous like the "tape /pee/ underage girl" episode he was previously cleared for so why would we be sure gaga knew all that? She should have been careful and check a collaborator past maybe but it doesn't mean she knew it started being really fishy with the few accusations.... Actually even several accusations could be several liars wanting money and accusing the guy already famous for this type of drama since it's gonna look more credible therefore making the GP doubt more and the celeb more tempted to do a settlement to save his name.

Also people pretending to be molested by a star for money is a thing, just check the kid who accused Michael Jackson and admitted after his death that he was pushed by his parents to say that even if it was a lie.

All that make think gaga didn't work with R Kelly knowing he was a creep.

gagaisitalian
8 hours ago, YuyiGaga said:

wow another nicki thread 

that you clicked on and replied to

27monster27

No. I am still waiting for Lady Gaga to drag y'all for you what you did on Twitter just like with what happened to Ed Sheeran.

he/him/his

Fingerella

Hell no! I love Nicki and her bops!

Onika Maraj famously known as Nicki Minaj a.k.a Nicki The Boss a.k.a Nicki the Ninja a.k.a The Barbie a.k.a Roman Zolanski a.k.a Chun-li a.k.a Romania is still the reigning queen of hip-hop!

I will never betray her Minajesty!

Archived