Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

i couldn't care less for her

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

I really didn't care about her until she mentioned gaga in her tweets to justify herself which for me was uncalled for:fthis:. So no im not wishing her failure but kind of enjoying seeing her mess up her own career. Also its darn entertaining :oops:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Glamourpuss

I feel bad for her because I think she's right to complain about t-shirts counting as album sales.  

But, I really dislike her because of her attitude and I really dislike her music because it's superficial and not very good. She is not a good role model at all and never has been. 

I am a good person and feel empathy for others including her but I think she's got a horrible personality because she's trying to tear down other people and spoil their success and she's doing it in a spiteful way like a child throwing a tantrum. 

Yes because I think she is an awful role model in almost every single aspect. People like her shouldnt be on TV. 

TheodoreRx

It astounds me that Nicki has been able to always get off the hook for everything she does that's questionable: from bailing out her brother, shading other artists. using homophobic slurs, everything recently etc. It seems like other celebs get cancelled so easily compared to her. 

TheAlpha

I hope that this whole era serves as a lesson for her. And she can come up with a more personal album next time. I can’t say I want her to fail because she worked with Tekashi69. At the end of the day, if you ask me, Gaga’s situation with R Kelly and Terry Richardson was worse. Why? These are GROWN OLD men who have sexually assaulted more than just one girl or woman. R Kelly has (reportedly) a sex cult and married a 15 year old Aaliyah in 1995. These are things we knew way before 2013. Tekashi69 was only 18. Still wrong. But he was 18 and it was only one incident. He pleaded guilty and I believe he will be facing time. So at least he’ll do time in jail. Unlike R Kelly and Terry. And if you are mad because she wanted to perform with Tekashi69 at the VMAs. Well, let me remind you Gaga performed with R Kelly TWICE. She distanced herself later. And that’s cool. But she still did what she did. So saying I want Nicki to fail because of that, would make me a hypocrite.

Nonetheless, she’s been a mess and I haven’t listened to her new album because I don’t feel like doing so. 

You know this is just my opinion, right?

thatfoxyfeeling

Happy? No. but it's interesting to see artists like Nicki Minaj, Miley and Katy Perry flop. Gaga was on her own through ARTPOP, none of her peers in the industry supported her. She has come out the other end stronger, so perhaps Nicki can do the same. 

Mirages

Yall are seriously messed up. Yes her behavior is questionable, yes she's got beefs (I mean which rapper doesn't it comes with the culture), yes she's had a meltdown for nothing, but why the hell would you want someone to fail. She gets way too much hate on here and it's kinda ironic you keep how she's tearing down females in the industry and pin poin that as wrongdoing when you keep doing that to her. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived