Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Postpones Tour

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Inferno
On 8/21/2018 at 8:36 PM, 27monster27 said:

Why are people assuming that this has to do with how her album did? There is not even the slightest hint of that in the tweet or in the screenshot. Smh y'all need to stop making assumptions to bring her down.

Uh...it has to do with the fact that people arent buying tickets. Subsequently, that must relate to album sales to some degree. That being said, people are just bringing up the album in here solely to poke fun since shes the one making such a big stink about everything and as charlemagne said "being a sore winner". she named her album queen and now she cant stop acting like donald trump and calling fake news and getting mad at cardi b for being successful. Stop victimizing her and acknowledge her responsibility in her own career please. Stop being some trump-esque cult follower barb.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
4 hours ago, Inferno said:

Uh...it has to do with the fact that people arent buying tickets. Subsequently, that must relate to album sales to some degree. That being said, people are just bringing up the album in here solely to poke fun since shes the one making such a big stink about everything and as charlemagne said "being a sore winner". she named her album queen and now she cant stop acting like donald trump and calling fake news and getting mad at cardi b for being successful. Stop victimizing her and acknowledge her responsibility in her own career please. Stop being some trump-esque cult follower barb.

Okay so I wasn't gonna say anything until the last two sentences, especially the last one. I am fully aware of how badly she is handling this, that being said, I think it would be better if people did not continue to feed it by insulting her, hence why I feel obliged to defend her. I am not defending her just because I am a fan, I am doing this to be nice. I was upset when people made fun of Jacob Sartorious in 2016, I was upset when people made fun of Katy Perry in 2017, and now I am upset about how people are treating Nicki Minaj. No one deserves bad treatment. Has Nicki done some awful things? Yes. Is spreading hate towards her gonna help it? No. I am not saying that you are dragging her, but I just needed to make that point. Please do not refer to me as a Trump-esque cult following Barb, that is not a good assumption to make.

he/him/his

Lee Ng
On 8/22/2018 at 11:04 AM, Rainbow1 said:

"Her ticket sales for her tour are in the toilet"

Idk why but this had me WEAK :lmao::nooo:

Inferno
19 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Okay so I wasn't gonna say anything until the last two sentences, especially the last one. I am fully aware of how badly she is handling this, that being said, I think it would be better if people did not continue to feed it by insulting her, hence why I feel obliged to defend her. I am not defending her just because I am a fan, I am doing this to be nice. I was upset when people made fun of Jacob Sartorious in 2016, I was upset when people made fun of Katy Perry in 2017, and now I am upset about how people are treating Nicki Minaj. No one deserves bad treatment. Has Nicki done some awful things? Yes. Is spreading hate towards her gonna help it? No. I am not saying that you are dragging her, but I just needed to make that point. Please do not refer to me as a Trump-esque cult following Barb, that is not a good assumption to make.

Nicki Minaj deserves some critical lashings imo. Shes had it coming for a long time and has gotten away with a lot of sh*t. I don't hate the woman, I like some of her music, but ive always found it annoying af how she can get away with doing and saying things other artists cant, more specifically gaga. i saw no one showing gaga the compassion youre attempting to display here. i think nicki deserves every bit of her backlash.

27monster27
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

Nicki Minaj deserves some critical lashings imo. Shes had it coming for a long time and has gotten away with a lot of sh*t. I don't hate the woman, I like some of her music, but ive always found it annoying af how she can get away with doing and saying things other artists cant, more specifically gaga. i saw no one showing gaga the compassion youre attempting to display here. i think nicki deserves every bit of her backlash.

Well, I do agree that she does deserve some people criticizing her behavior now that you mention it. I also do agree that Lady Gaga needs more compassion directed towards her too. I just feel like some of the hate Nicki Minaj is getting might (Keyword: might.) be a little too much sometimes.

he/him/his

Inferno
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

Well, I do agree that she does deserve some people criticizing her behavior now that you mention it. I also do agree that Lady Gaga needs more compassion directed towards her too. I just feel like some of the hate Nicki Minaj is getting might (Keyword: might.) be a little too much sometimes.

When within her career has she gotten noticeable amounts of mass hate? This is the first time in her nearly decade long career where people are as a general whole starting to criticize her and the minute it started happening she immediately went on the defense and employed her barb army to shut it down. Shes gotten a minimal amount of flack in the past for doing crossover pop and for making something like stupid hoe, but shes never actually been called out for how her actions effect not only her own career trajectory but female rap as a whole. shes very monopolistic, i.e. the trump comparison.

StrawberryBlond

What I'm surprised about no one querying is her ticket bundle offer. She bundled copies of Queen with tour tickets and that counted towards her first week sales. So, now that the tour's been rescheduled, a lot of those tickets are up for refunds. So, technically speaking, should those albums that were bundled into those tickets now be considered null and void? I remember people asked the same question when 2 dates from Katy's tour got cancelled before it began and this was after she'd achieved her #1 album with album bundles. This is why album bundling is such a murky way of going about things. You could technically cheat sales this way knowing that you're going to cancel the tour but have the bundles count anyway.

Another thing, she'll have to rename the tour if Future's no longer on it. Part of his album's name is in the tour name, so...And now she's not performing with the partner she was due to perform with on their joint tour. What a mess.

Archived