💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The VMA’s has lost its spark

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Hopefully it’ll be better since we’re expecting new music from Rihanna, Gaga and Beyoncé.

And Katy!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SexxxDreamz
49 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

It’s so boring now. Bring back the legendary interesting performances of Madonna, Britney, Beyonce, Gaga and even Rihanna, Taylor and Miley. Those Artists all changed the game and made it interesting (especially Madge, Britney and Gaga),but now it’s just dull. The last interesting VMA’s was 2013. There’s no more game changing or controversial performances or moments anymore. Yeah I get it Artists come and go in the spotlight and take breaks from music so they don’t perform but the ones who are performing still need to step up their game. Bring back performing in your wedding dress, dancing with a snake, hanging bleeding from a string, kissing 2 of your fellow performers on stage, tweaking on stage etc. It’s just not that interesting anymore,especially this last one. It’s not the same without the professional performers! (JLO put on a good show tho) I’m not trying to say the ones who performed didn’t do a great job, but simply that they just don’t give that spark that the others do. 

Does anyone agree? 

2015-2018 Has been mostly trap and Hip-Hop Music that's been popping...Pop music is dead and if Pop music is dead so are the VMA's...Pop music was what kept the VMA's alive. Now we have Lil pump and Travis scott attending the VMA's..R.I.P The VMA's:messga:

SexxxDreamz
3 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

2015-2018 Has been mostly trap and Hip-Hop Music that's been popping...Pop music is dead and if Pop music is dead so are the VMA's...Pop music was what kept the VMA's alive. Now we have Lil pump and Travis scott attending the VMA's.

R.I.P The VMA's

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEJZQNuaA3AD1ztl98sQy 

Edit: I didn''t mean to post it twice LOL!

sampool
27 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You clearly don’t even know what exactly happened so... take a few seats and it’s not getting canceled honey. 

Sooner or later most of award shows (VMAs ahead of them) will get cancelled, sorry to break it down to you love, but millennials are clearly not into watching 2-3 hours long show (and the ratings to prove), they don’t care what that award stands for and they’d much rather actually go to concerts, festivals & conventions to meet their favs than sit through 2 hours snoozefest, specially if the show highlights would be posted on twitter; these organizations can’t risk investing money on an event that wouldn’t bring them too much profit as they used to. Stay delusional & pressed.

River

The problem is not the music or the VMA.. it's the artists.

The reason why we don't have "legendary" artists anymore it's because the artists because more and more human to us, they are too much reachable..

Back in the 60-90s the artists where so far away and mysterious that you actually fainted when you saw the live.. and now? nothing really.. it's like they are our friends and they follow you on Twitter..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

They just need to actually know what is cool and stop inviting these irrelevant ass YouTubers and viral sensations. Like, that is super cheap and not sophisticated AT ALL.

They need to fire the whole current management and started over.

MTV was great back then. People who work in it currenty ruined it. 

And also, it is time to move it to digital form. Young people don't watch TV that much anymore. Stream it simultaneously for the world to see, without any geo block. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

A long time ago.

They stopped being interesting when on crack Miley Cyrus twerked on that stage. 

I think that was the last time they were interesting. As much of an off year 2013 was for music, It was truly great. Everyone had music out, while the sales were meh, It was a great time to be a fan of multiple artists. 

1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Blame it on music and audience that listens to it not award shows. They literally included every relevant person right now in 2018. I wish Britney, Gaga, Madonna, Katy, Kesha were as pupular as in 2010.. but they are not.. VMAs can’t just bring “old” popular acts to the show. Also not one of our beautiful pop queens released something in 2018.. I’m hoping for 2019 VMAs

Took the words right out of my mouth!

warrentw
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Boring performers.

I wonder if many of them are not willing to take risks because of the social media culture we have today where one wrong move will get you "dragged and cancelled." 

100%

TheAlpha
59 minutes ago, River said:

The problem is not the music or the VMA.. it's the artists.

The reason why we don't have "legendary" artists anymore it's because the artists because more and more human to us, they are too much reachable..

Back in the 60-90s the artists where so far away and mysterious that you actually fainted when you saw the live.. and now? nothing really.. it's like they are our friends and they follow you on Twitter..

THANK YOU. I’ve been saying this whole social media era is killing everything because now we know too much about celebs.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

BlingNotTheMusic

This is brand new information. 

OP: Really though, I didn’t know who half the people at the VMAs were. Does this happen every 10 years?

THe last great performance was Beyonce 2016.

Let's be real, even if Rihanna or Miley Cyris perfromed, it would have no difference. Rihanna has never given a great performance and Miley is irrevelant.

Bradley
9 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

THe last great performance was Beyonce 2016.

Let's be real, even if Rihanna or Miley Cyris perfromed, it would have no difference. Rihanna has never given a great performance and Miley is irrevelant.

Rihanna's 2016 Vanguard performances were pretty good though. And yes Miley was boring.

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Rihanna's 2016 Vanguard performances were pretty good though. And yes Miley was boring.

Agreed. Beyoncé and Rihanna were the last interesting ones to me. But hey, maybe pop as we like it will make its comeback. Trends tends to be always be back! 

Archived