💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Oh Yeah! - SOPHIE (ft. Brooke Candy) Studio Version leaks!!!

destructivelove

Featured Posts

destructivelove

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS x10383947383 I have been waiting for this masterpiece to leak for LITERALLY FOREVER.  If SOPHIE’s work on LG album sounds similar I’ll die happy!!!  In my opinion it’s a little more “hollow” sounding than the live version but it’s to be expected for a demo I guess.  I wish she would start a PC Music fans go fund me to buy the rights of the song from the label and do a proper release with video.  https://dbr.ee/DqWi (Side note I’m not sure the rules of posting download links here...not trying to go against the rules so mods please let me know if it needs taken off post :)  once it posts to YouTube I’ll share link also!!).  

destructivelove
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

OMG IT'S WHAT THE GAYS DESERVED

Rightttt.  I just wish the backing instrumental was a bit more pronounced. Like in the live version it’s very bass heavy, which I kinda prefer for this kind of song.  I really think if gaga’s Trying to do the “I can do every genre” thing with all her albums, that this would be a logical next sound for her. It’s hip hop but still pop heavy with electronic sounds. I think it would fit her perfectly and be the least dated of edm sounds for radio

destructivelove
1 minute ago, Killa said:

I dig tgis but its not THAT amazing

To be fair it’s only a demo.  The instrumental is weak in sound for this fact primarily.  It’s not the greatest song in the whole world, but fans have been living off of a live phone recording for a long ass time, and she went through a bunch of drama not being able to release it as per the record label because she couldn’t pay them like $10,000+ dollars or some amount for the rights, from what I remember.  It’s the closest thing we have to how a more hip hop/pop styled SOPHIE song will sound on Gaga’s new album, as she generally mutes the extremes of producers and goes more pop/urban, aside from No Angel with Charli and maybe Vroom Vroom.   

Archived