Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All Drag Race winners had a rightful win.

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
4 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

If the links had embed it would have been actually funny but thanks for the input Melisandre 

Not all things work out in our favour. Just like those who are crowned. A lesson well learned here today. Look into the fire my child and let the lord of light guide you to your path!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
5 hours ago, Melisandre said:

Not all things work out in our favour. Just like those who are crowned. A lesson well learned here today. Look into the fire my child and let the lord of light guide you to your path!

#ShangelaTheWinnerOfAllStars3

LaLuna
14 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Check the pics shistah 

Sorry, guess I was too lazy to copy-paste the link :huntyga:

Miracle
14 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Shangela is too big of a star to win All Stars tbh :nails:

she won the a star is born role 

Letmelivemylife

Sharon Needles will always be my fave winner ♥️ She has a rough prickly exterior but she's a big softie underneath it all. I mean this is the woman who confessed during a tour that she had to stop reading fan letters on flights because those letters just broke her heart. She had to get a bigger storage unit because she literally has kept every single fan letter she's gotten. She's the first one to hold her arms out during a meet and greet and she stayed for hours after DragCon to meet every single fan that came to see her.

She's confessed that it breaks her heart when people just want pics during a meet and greet because she truly wants to get to know her fans. "It's called a meet and greet not a photo op" she always says. She may not be "omg I love you!!!" like gaga is but make you mistake Sharon loves her fans to pieces ♥️

She rags on Gaga but deep down she appreciates Gaga because she says that Gaga is the whole reason she got on Drag Race because Gaga made being a "freak" cool. Lol Sharon always says that 2012 was the "year of the freak" because she won Drag Race and Gaga was in her "Born this Way" era

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived