opinion

Replace 1 song on each album with an unreleased/outtake

JazzGa

Featured Posts

Luke78619
50 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Till It Happens to You and I

I thought this was some remix or something nnnnnnn :air: 

anyway, TF: Disco Heaven with Real Cool coz I’ve just relistened to it and issa bop that deserves a HQ release :music:

TFM: Teeth with Animal I guess idk, tfm is perfect and adding or taking away anything wouldn’t seem right to me

BTW: FOHL with Princess Die maybe? Idek if there are actually any legit outtakes from this album, I can’t remember lol

ARTPOP: Donatella with Brooklyn Nights, thoroughly dislike Donatella and the fact that this made it onto the album and not BN forever haunts me  

C2C: dunno :green: 

Joanne: Million Reasons Work Tape with “Deep Blue” :derpga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
Just now, monster78619 said:

I thought this was some remix or something nnnnnnn :air: 

Mashup about going to group therapy and sharing with other survivors :music:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MANiCURE 6

The Fame:

Replace Brown Eyes with Fooled Me Again.

The Fame Monster: 

Replace Dance In The Dark with Animal

Born This Way

Replace Bad Kids with Nothing On (But The Radio)

ARTPOP

Replace Dope with I Wanna Be With You /

Jewels N' Drugs with Cake Like Lady Gaga /

Mary Jane Holland with Can't Beat The Machines (bc even if I love the song, CBTM is better than MJH)

Do What U Want (feat. R-Kelly) with Do What U Want (Solo Version)

Joanne

Replace Joanne with Joanne (Piano Version)

FentyGa

Replace Money Honey with Yay Ha
Dance In The Dark replaced with Nothin On (But The Radio)
The Queen replaced with Princess Die
Swine replaced Cake (Like Lady Gaga)

FfFfFfFF

The Fame

Replace Again Again with Future Love

Not that much of a change since Again Again is already a bonus track but  Future Love is a more impressive song for me.

The Fame Monster

I can't really see how to replace a TFM song with an unreleased without altering the quality of the record. :laughga:

Born This Way

Replace Born This Way with Born This Way - Jost and Naaf Remix

This is rather personal preference but this remix has a more hardcore techno, industrial production which in my opinion makes the song better (not only that but Express Yourself similarity is less noticeable there than in the original :trollga:).

ARTPOP 

Replace Gypsy with Princess Die

I know Gaga was pressured by her label not to release Princess Die, but I sonically prefer it over Gypsy. While Gypsy is a campy Disney pseudo-ballad which perhaps fits better into ARTPOP's EDM, Princess Die is classier and more intimate song and maybe critics would have eaten it up.

or

Replace MANiCURE with Red Flame

MANiCURE is so much of a quirky rock and roll/techno/glam rock song. Red Flame sounds more fresh more fitting to the 2013 musical landscape. Then again, we know the reason why it was rejected and it was better this way.

Joanne

Replace Hey Girl with something more rock-inspired

Both Gaga and Florence are known for their epic-sounding, theatrical music but paradoxically their collaboration turned out to be a chill R&B track (which I still love, but a more guitar-driven song could make Joanne even more cohesive).

or

Replace Come to Mama with Deep Blue

Come Mama is the song Gaga was the least involved into, and the first song ever (apart from the demo of Til It Happens To You) that Gaga had offered to her. I know it had the retro sound Gaga was heading to, but Deep Blue sounds so relieving and calming. I can totally see it in Joanne based on the title alone.

Also, I'm curious to hear how Deep Blue sounded.

RickMonster98

TF: Retro Dance Freak --> Let Love Down

TFM: So Happy I Could Die --> No Way

BTW: Black Jesus --> Living On The Radio

ARTPOP: Brooklyn Nights --> Jewels & Drugs

JOANNE: Deep Blue --> Angel Down (Work Tape) 

whore
4 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

If I had to just replace one song I’d replace  So Happy I Could Die with No Way. But truthfully I’d really want TFM to be a fusllscale album that includes, Out Of Control, Animal, Reloaded, Superstar, and Glitter and Greas

The Fame Monster not being a full album is original sin 

ChromaticPrincess
5 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

The Fame Monster not being a full album is original sin 

Ikr I think that if the album had simply been called Monster and had been released in early 2010 it would’ve smashed harder than TFM. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

voidfigure

The Fame - Vanity instead of I Like It Rough

The Fame Monster - Nothing On (But The Radio) instead of Telephone (keeping it as a standalone single feat Beyoncé)

Born This Way - (?)

ARTPOP - Princess Die instead of Fashion!

Joanne - (?)

JazzGa
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The Fame

Replace Again Again with Future Love

Not that much of a change since Again Again is already a bonus track but  Future Love is a more impressive song for me.

The Fame Monster

I can't really see how to replace a TFM song with an unreleased without altering the quality of the record. :laughga:

Born This Way

Replace Born This Way with Born This Way - Jost and Naaf Remix

This is rather personal preference but this remix has a more hardcore techno, industrial production which in my opinion makes the song better (not only that but Express Yourself similarity is less noticeable there than in the original :trollga:).

ARTPOP 

Replace Gypsy with Princess Die

I know Gaga was pressured by her label not to release Princess Die, but I sonically prefer it over Gypsy. While Gypsy is a campy Disney pseudo-ballad which perhaps fits better into ARTPOP's EDM, Princess Die is classier and more intimate song and maybe critics would have eaten it up.

or

Replace MANiCURE with Red Flame

MANiCURE is so much of a quirky rock and roll/techno/glam rock song. Red Flame sounds more fresh more fitting to the 2013 musical landscape. Then again, we know the reason why it was rejected and it was better this way.

Joanne

Replace Hey Girl with something more rock-inspired

Both Gaga and Florence are known for their epic-sounding, theatrical music but paradoxically their collaboration turned out to be a chill R&B track (which I still love, but a more guitar-driven song could make Joanne even more cohesive).

or

Replace Come to Mama with Deep Blue

Come Mama is the song Gaga was the least involved into, and the first song ever (apart from the demo of Til It Happens To You) that Gaga had offered to her. I know it had the retro sound Gaga was heading to, but Deep Blue sounds so relieving and calming. I can totally see it in Joanne based on the title alone.

Also, I'm curious to hear how Deep Blue sounded.

Loved reading your comments! I like your ARTPOP idea. I personally though Manicure would fit in with Joanne, it goes great with Hey Girl and Grigio Girls imo. Still hoping Deep Blue comes to light one day. Maybe it was developed into The Shallow and we will see it eventually after the ASIB soundtrack comes out.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Lana Del Gay
5 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

OMG I’m such a flop fan I completely forgot about Livin On the Radio. Also has anyone ever actually listened to Changing Skies?

Here's an official snippet of it :music:

And here's a pitched version to avoid copyright issues :ohwell:

Wish Gaga would stop trying to keep unreleased songs out of our desperate grasp. :triggered: Didn't she try to prevent Red and Blue reaching the internet? 

That rah rah bitch

KatieJudasGaga4
5 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Born This Way

Replace Fashion of his Love with Brooklyn Nights

Ok so I know BN is technically an ARTPOP outtake but it fits perfectly on Born This Way with its New York themes. So there. I would put it next to last right before The Edge of Glory. FOHL is just inferior to Fashion and Fashion! so it can be left behind without too many tears from me.

:saladga::bye:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, voidfigure said:

The Fame - Vanity instead of I Like It Rough

The Fame Monster - Nothing On (But The Radio) instead of Telephone (keeping it as a standalone single feat Beyoncé)

Born This Way - (?)

ARTPOP - Princess Die instead of Fashion!

Joanne - (?)

The intro for Fashion! is amazing, so no JND would be better lol.

Honestly this is very easy:

TF: Disco Heaven to Nothing On But The Radio

TFM: Teeth to Animal or No Way

BTW: Americano to Out Of Control

AP: Donatella to Brooklyn Nights or Reloaded

J: Angel Down Work Tape to Perfect Illusion Ballad Work Tape

Smother Em Eh

Again & Again instead of Money Honey

TFM is too perfect so no change there

Stuck On ****in You instead of FOHL

Brooklyn Nights instead of Swine

No unreleased songs for Joanne so no change there. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived