Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Am I the only that thinks JLo can sing?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

skaxboy

She was always able to carry a tune. Last night she hit some notes that I wasn’t sure she was able to hit. 

She has definitely gotten better. I think after all her Las Vegas she has improved. She can definitely out-dance the previous Planet Hollywood resident entertainer and she actually sings live after all that choreography. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Y’all are trying to hard to drag her honestly.. She clearly can sing and she is GOOD at it. Stay bitter. Kiss kiss.

Bradley

I just watched her Vanguard performance and I have to say she's a great performer, but not so much in terms of singing.

AndiGaga

She can sing, but in comperison to for example GAGA or Ariana, her vocal range and energy is like....:derpga:

1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

She can sing, but in comperison to for example GAGA or Ariana, her vocal range and energy is like....:derpga:

Ariana has ‘Energy’ ?

BUtterfield 8
12 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yes

12 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

Yes

11 hours ago, tomsches said:

Yes 

11 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

Yes

11 hours ago, bwetxcx said:

Yes

11 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Yes

11 hours ago, Anduin said:

Yes

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

yes

1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Yes you’re the only one x 

giphy.gif

ryanripley
Just now, Rainbow1 said:

giphy.gif

LMAO

tbh i don't really know or curr, i just wanted to join in with the joke

she has some great bops

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

androiduser

She has a decent voice with some high moments and some low moments... overall she's an average singer, but with the right song she can sound really good live. And overall she's an amazing entertainer and showgirl.

RichAssPiss

She's a great performer, and an OK singer. She's also a very strategic and creative lip sync artist, which is not a read. She folds it into her performances better than most and blends live and recorded voice to create a pretty seamless effect. As compared to Britney who just plays the track with her voice on it from 1998. I love Britney, but this is just true. I don't quite get why people are so hard on J.Lo. Because she also has a film career? I mean, she had a strong string of hits when I was growing up in the TRL days. And she has endured in music for years. She is not as big a recording artist as she was in her peak but "On the Floor" and "Dance Again" were actual hits, and this is almost 20 years since she first started recording. I always feel like her music career was so much bigger and more legitimate than people remember it. Even if she were never a film actress that music career would stand up pretty strong. She had 4 Hot 100 #1's (If You Had My Love, I'm Real, Ain't It Funny, All I Have) and another 5 top 10 hits (Waiting for Tonight, Love Don't Cost A Thing, Jenny from the Block, I'm Gonna Be Alright, On the Floor). She's a major recording artist, even though vocals are not her strong suit. That is true of a lot of major artists. We celebrate them as performers, visual artists, and all-around entertainers.

3 hours ago, skaxboy said:

She has definitely gotten better. I think after all her Las Vegas she has improved. She can definitely out-dance the previous Planet Hollywood resident entertainer and she actually sings live after all that choreography. 

Britney can tour, unlike Jlo.

Britney has taken hits from all sides-easily more than any contemporary pop star(professionally and personally probably makes it more than Beyonce/Gaga/Taylor Swift/Katy Perry and Rihanna combined) and is still highly commercially successful, especially looking at her latest boxscores.

FfFfFfFF
19 minutes ago, mzncb said:

Britney can tour, unlike Jlo.

Britney has taken hits from all sides-easily more than any contemporary pop star(professionally and personally probably makes it more than Beyonce/Gaga/Taylor Swift/Katy Perry and Rihanna combined) and is still highly commercially successful, especially looking at her latest boxscores.

Beyonce/Gaga/Taylor Swift/Katy Perry and Rihanna combined means half of the hits of the 2010s. :air:

nikola

She is not amazimg singer but she can sing

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

QueenVQueen
15 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

Sure she’s not vocally AMAZING but sis can carry a note 

Umm those vocals were pre recorded! You can find the studio version of those vocals on YouTube and ITunes! She lip synced the whole tribute! Gaga can’t RELATE 

Archived