💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Elli Russel Likes VMA/Gaga Related Tweet

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

also do yaall remember when gaga would watch and comment VMAs with us even tho she didnt attend 
yeah that was great 
rip

imma cut a bitch

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

I swear Gaga is "rumored" to go to the VMAs EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Stop this nonsense, she is not premiering a new single there

monster4life231
4 minutes ago, vanus said:

also do yaall remember when gaga would watch and comment VMAs with us even tho she didnt attend 
yeah that was great 
rip

I wasn’t here for that. What used to happen?

spread peace - #MJInnocent

homomo
4 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

I wasn’t here for that. What used to happen?

She would tweet her favourite moments as the show went on. Even tweet a photo with her holding a wine glass in front of the TV

8 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

She would tweet her favourite moments as the show went on. Even tweet a photo with her holding a wine glass in front of the TV

oh damn I have been a fan for aaaages but wish I’d stanned earlier 

heauxmatica

nerdfacekillah
19 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

that was in 2012 when she made this iconic tweet

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-9.48.08-AM.png

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

James Gibson

That was at the 2012 ceremony. God, that was a terrible one. But Gaga comments made it great

I miss when actually her tweeted and not her social media team

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Moebius said:

How fckn hard is it to say something ffs

They gotta stop doing this everytime someone has a question. Either say or like nothing or do say something.

Is anyone else really fckn tired of this sh1t?!

Totally agree, that's tiring... I guess it's part of the Enigma thing tbh

Reality

She's not going to show up at the VMAs tonight. She's just not. I'd love to be proven wrong, but y'all need to stop hyping up yourselves and then blaming literally everyone else but yourselves. Yeah, they're liking stuff and being "cryptic" and everything, but we should know by now that just because they like something doesn't mean that it's going to happen. Unless it comes directly and explicitly from someone, it's not happening. 

Plus, we literally go through this like every year. It's always like "OH IS GAGA GOING TO BE A SURPRISE PERFORMER?! DOES SHE HAVE NEW STUFF TO PERFORM??" Like, y'all, she's just like every other artist. Would you expect Carly Rae Jepsen to appear and debut a brand new album or something??

🃏🖤👹

monster4life231
10 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Thanks!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

SlayGagaloo

See this type of trolling is what makes many fans Fume. 

He doesn't like that many tweets, but suddenly today he acted like a stan account? I mean look at that "Shes about to show what the other girls shoulda did" tweet, liking it after the Instagram pics and a few hours before the show!?? 

And then some of y'all have the audacity to drag other fans for getting their hopes up and expecting smth from her :/

I feel like Gaga actually asks her collaborators to troll monsters on social media 

Over.

S0436

Well if she had gone she would’ve spoken about Aretha to at least reporters....so maybe it was good she didn’t go.  Madonna “tribute” says hi

elijahfan
21 hours ago, Interstellar said:

THEY 

NEED 

TO 

STOP

Don't you think we're the ones who need to stop? :laughga:

Archived