Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga at the VMAs is suddenly not so farfetched

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

hightopnikes

Im gonna be staying awake in the UK to watch JUST in case. had to start using my account on here because this picture situation is too much fun lol

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn’t it obvious??  she’s going to perform Old McDonald Had a Farm by videolink!!!!(&@/7!

200w.gif

heauxmatica

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

picture this, while in the vmas all the lights turn off. the screens as well. then in the main stage gaga shows up on the screen, a heart beat starts playing sound starts playing, gaga becomes distorted and starts laughing hysterically at the crowd, as the beat intensifies she becomes more and more distorted to the point where you cant even tell its her. the screen turns black again and the beat stops. few seconds later one word shows up "FRANKENSTEINED"

And the video of the new single starts playing

Reveal hidden contents

:lolly:

And then you wake up

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

And then you wake up

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

true her next album will probably be gospel music

swordstalker

If this happens, I'm publishing a new short story in Gaysop's Fables titled The VMAs who called Gaga.

Once upon a time, the VMAs tried to trick the little homosexuals into watching their flop show by hinting that Lady Gaga would perform. They watched, but she did not perform. Next year, ratings got worse the VMAs tried to trick the little homosexuals into watching their flop show by hinting that Lady Gaga would perform... again. They watched, but she did not perform... again. Next year, ratings got even worse and the show, now a veritable circus, stripped of what prestige it had left, was desperate. The VMAs tried to trick the little homosexuals into watching their flop show by hinting that Lady Gaga would perform... again. They watched, but she did not perform... again. The next year, the show, now a complete joke filled with C-list singers and nobodies, had nothing left to lose.  The VMAs tried to trick the little homosexuals into watching their flop show by hinting that Lady Gaga would perform... again. But this time, Lady Gaga did perform. But they did not watch for they thought that the VMAs were lying. The VMAs learned to never mess with the homosexuals every again. But it was too late. Their Nielsen ratings were in the pits and the show was cancelled. Good riddance. Amen. 

Bolkins

No. But what would be a dream is if she did an Adele and announced the single during an ad break: a few seconds here and there of a video like the pics we’ve seen, some tantalising beat we’ve never heard with like just the date at the end and nothing else :nooo: 

ModernEcstasy

Let’s get realistic here. 

Has an artist ever been announced just hours before the show? 

10 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

picture this, while in the vmas all the lights turn off. the screens as well. then in the main stage gaga shows up on the screen, a heart beat starts playing sound starts playing, gaga becomes distorted and starts laughing hysterically at the crowd, as the beat intensifies she becomes more and more distorted to the point where you cant even tell its her. the screen turns black again and the beat stops. "has anybody seen my disco stick" echoes in the room. few seconds later one word shows up "FRANKENSTEINED"

Hide contents

Why do you do this to me and my poor hype sensitive heart :messga:

I'm probably wrong

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, melon said:

isn’t it obvious??  she’s going to perform Old McDonald Had a Farm by videolink!!!!(&@/7!

200w.gif

Get ready for a Jazz version to hit radio TOMORROW 

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

End Racism Now

Chill guys. Vma or not... She is coming... Those photos are a sign. We have 9 already. There wil be no more cause the 10th its the new single. My mom heard it on the Supermarket

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

No but VMA's have confirmed that there will be a suprise collaboration performance 

And there's also a first for everything :vegas:

End Racism Now

Regina George
16 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

picture this, while in the vmas all the lights turn off. the screens as well. then in the main stage gaga shows up on the screen, a heart beat sound starts playing, gaga becomes distorted and starts laughing hysterically at the crowd, as the beat intensifies she becomes more and more distorted to the point where you cant even tell its her. the screen turns black again and the beat stops. "has anybody seen my disco stick" echoes in the room. few seconds later one word shows up "FRANKENSTEINED"

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly I would die. That would be my end. 

cjdamien

I try really hard to never get my hopes up and not expect anything until I have an announcement from the Lady herself - but it's hard to not get the feeling that something exciting is going on right now. None of the pics she's posted have any similarity to either the Enigma show, ASIB or The Fame and the three today are very different than the previous six. The postings happening at the same time is interesting and it's all fun marketing stuff and the beauty line might be all it is but it's still fun to speculate - as long as people don't get all PISSED when nothing comes out when nothing was promised.

I personally think she has outgrown the VMAs by far but some of her more iconic performances and moments have happened there so it might make sense in a way too and it does make sense to get some new music out before starting Enigma. I'm just rambling but basically - I really want new music, these pics are slaying me, but I'm trying to just be happy with whatever does or doesn't happen while still hoping I am shaking from excitement with new music tonight in the back of my head. At least I have Enigma in January. 

Countgagacula
17 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

picture this, while in the vmas all the lights turn off. the screens as well. then in the main stage gaga shows up on the screen, a heart beat sound starts playing, gaga becomes distorted and starts laughing hysterically at the crowd, as the beat intensifies she becomes more and more distorted to the point where you cant even tell its her. the screen turns black again and the beat stops. "has anybody seen my disco stick" echoes in the room. few seconds later one word shows up "FRANKENSTEINED"

Hide contents

I felt like I am reading a fanfic.

Wait thats already a fanfic:stalkga:

<3

thierryrreiht
8 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

No but VMA's have confirmed that there will be a suprise collaboration performance 

And there's also a first for everything :vegas:

everything might happen :vegas:

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic

Archived