Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think about Taylor Swift and Gaga?

GagaExGaga

Featured Posts

bloody g

Both are incredibly different, it would never work out

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

KatieJudasGaga4

Like I love Taylor for loving ARTPOP

Spoiler

#BuyARTPOPoniTunes  Like Taylor couldn't buy one million copies? If she loved it that much:huntyga:

But, no...

LordEnigma

Her songwriting skills on reputation were basic. She used so many cliches in it.

Her earlier stuff was her best but also aged bad and only fits for a young audience.

Id be interested in a collab but I’m sure I’d cringe.

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I COULDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO REPUTATION

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

I DON'T EVEN LIKE ONE SONG ON IT

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

Same!

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

End Racism Now

John Wayne

btw I honestly think that people underestimate Taylor. She may not have the best vocal capabilities and she's an okay performer, but lyrically I consider her to be one of the best. And also she's very versatile when it comes to her music, yes she keeps working with the same producers over and over again, but I think that's because they know how she works and they understand what she wants to create. I mean she completely changed genres and did it flawlessly (1989 is one of the best pop albums ever).

I know that Gaga and Taylor are not comparable, but still I think they could create a great pop song to say the least. 

Irrelevant

Are you saying that you want the HATERS GONNA HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE SHATE SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE SHAKE SINGER to COLLAB with the RAH RAH AHAHHAHAH OOOHLLALALALALLAlMMA FREE BITHC BABY SINGER

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lana Del Gay

Reputation and 1989 are imo Taylor's best albums. Why? Because they're filled with BOPS! 1989 includes her classics: Bad Blood, Shake It Off, and of course: Blank Space. Gaga has well-known classics such as: Poker Face, Paparazzi, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Telephone and Born This Way. If these two songwriters that are immensely skilled at their craft joined together, they could pull off an absolute bop. It could also be a flop, but I hope it isn't and it probably wont be.  :lolly: Can you imagine the potential impact? :vegas:

That rah rah bitch

Archived