💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will something come out today?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Because she posted that three days ago, and she said absolutely NOTHING yesterday that it was the tenth anniversary day.

So?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godmatica
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

bc she did it on friday

Yeah, I know, but friday wasn’t the day of the 10th anniversary as I said :awkney:

ryanripley
Just now, alienwhore said:

Yeah, I know, but friday wasn’t the day of the 10th anniversary as I said :awkney:

so? what difference does one extra tweet make or a change of day? they said the whole weekend :shrug: 

bringing back the USB was a huge deal so one extra tweet is nothing in comparison when she's already done it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Godmatica
57 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so? what difference does one extra tweet make or a change of day? they said the whole weekend :shrug: 

bringing back the USB was a huge deal so one extra tweet is nothing in comparison when she's already done it

Well, the difference is that Gaga always says something when it’s the anniversary of one of her albums, I expected at least a tweet or a couple of photos on her Instagram.

Yes, I know she said it a couple of days ago, but yesterday she was very quiet and it was an important day, that's all.

Rifek
42 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Well, the difference is that Gaga always says something when it’s the anniversary of one of his albums, I expected at least a tweet or a couple of photos on his Instagram.

Yes, I know he said it a couple of days ago, but yesterday he was very quiet and it was an important day, that's all.

Why are you changing Gaga's gender? :wtfga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Godmatica
11 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Why are you changing Gaga's gender? :wtfga:

I’m so sorry... But my english is a mess  :oops:

guccijoanne
5 hours ago, alienwhore said:

Yesterday was one of the biggest meltdowns EVER. But it’s a little weird that she didn’t post ANYTHING yesterday... Today are the VMA’s... Do you expect something to come today? Maybe more weird photos on her instagram? 

maybe she's just too busy with rehearsals :vegas:

Godmatica
4 minutes ago, guccijoanne said:

maybe she's just too busy with rehearsals :vegas:

Never stop being so imaginative :vegas:

(Hope you are right) 

Lana Del Gay
6 hours ago, NathanRajz said:

Why didn't she post ANYTHING about the fame's turning 10 thooo

Maybe she leaked the Starstruck and LoveGame videos to celebrate... I don't know, who actually leaked them? It might have been another alias of Lady Gaga, such as when she leaked Burqa. 

That rah rah bitch

Lana Del Gay
2 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES UNTIL SOMETHING PROBABLY COMES :vegas:

OMG PLEASE GAGA :giveup: :nooo:

That rah rah bitch

Countgagacula

Guys stop my heart cant take another meltdown I am just too tired...

Screw this Im expecting something again. I swear this will be my last train.:cryga:

I am addicted to getting hyped and having meltdowns. I simply cant learn ****. :fthis:

<3

Aga Gydal

I agree that this photo set is super elusive, and the fact that she posted a second set two days later knowing the reaction to the first set is doubly weird. I think there is a chance for an announcement this week, and I’m saying this as a general skeptic. The hype isn’t based on nothing this time. I’ve never seen her do something like this before, and no one from her team has done anything except fan the flames of “mystery.” 

At least we can say that whatever her next IG post is will determine it. If she posts more from the same photoshoot then the hype train will continue. If she posts unrelated normal **** then we’ll know that those photos were a one-off and weren’t referring to new music. So, we’ll see!

Godmatica
2 minutes ago, Countgagacula said:

Guys stop my heart cant take another meltdown I am just too tired...

Screw this Im expecting something again. I swear this will be my last train.:cryga:

I am addicted to getting hyped and having meltdowns. I simply cant learn ****. :fthis:

You know as well as me that this will NOT be your last train :ladyhaha:

SexxxDreamz

Im just here bopping my a*s to "Venus" While watching you all lose your god damn minds!! :vegas:

MORNING BTW!! (If u live in the same timezone as me.) :ohwell:

Archived