Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will something come out today?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

IdioteSainte
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why is a tweet so important to you? :rip: I don't get it.

I don't care about a tweet, for real. It's just that I don't like her being like "yay 10 years of THE FAME, well not today but in two days on sunday, we'll be celebrating all weekend yay, and OH BTW go buy merch products" and then logs off

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
5 minutes ago, IdioteSainte said:

I don't care about a tweet, for real. It's just that I don't like her being like "yay 10 years of THE FAME, well not today but in two days on sunday, we'll be celebrating all weekend yay, and OH BTW go buy merch products" and then logs off

That is not the tone of her tweet at all. You loaded it with so much sarcasm.

Bradley
14 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

You didn’t get me I think. I am also okay without a new single. It’s just the fact that she didn’t REACT to The anniversary. She could suprise us today at the VMA‘s, let see. Just surprising of her that she made nothing out of this „celebration weekend“

If you have been a fan for long enough, you know that she loves all her albums and cherish every moment of her career and she doesn't need to tell the world about that.

2 hours ago, alienwhore said:

Yesterday was one of the biggest meltdowns EVER. But it’s a little weird that she didn’t post ANYTHING yesterday... Today are the VMA’s... Do you expect something to come today? Maybe more weird photos on her instagram? 

No. Don't start this again!!!:messga:

I'm probably wrong

IdioteSainte
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

That is not the tone of her tweet at all. You loaded it with so much sarcasm.

duh

but yeah hers was generated by a robot

Bloody hooker
2 hours ago, alienwhore said:

Sorry, but I just can’t believe that those photos were made just for nothing... :laughga:

Exactly! She didn’t tag anything with them. No haus, beauty, haus editorial, and etc tags. For as long as I’ve been following her, these photos have to mean something other than “I like these photos.”

Off topic: I typed the word haus, and my phone wanted to autocorrect it to the word gays. :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Mirages
4 hours ago, SexxxDreamz said:

Because she's probably at her farm feeding all her horses and forgot.:vegas:

What about the chickens hope they didn't starve :vegas:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SEANGT
4 hours ago, NathanRajz said:

Why didn't she post ANYTHING about the fame's turning 10 thooo

what do you mean....she posted the entire website they made and the merch and everything. Why do I keep seeing people saying this lol

HermesGr

I start to believe that all this behavior of hers lately is part of her “Enigma” project.

she will going to be full enigmatic..

No more announcements..

the CrypticGa is here for good.

i thing everything for now on will come like surprise project.. 

she has already shown her intentions with the Enigma title, the insta posts n the all day of fame anniversary disappear..

it’s not like her at all.. this is screams  «project» and not random incidents..

🤷‍♂️

Godmatica
3 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

what do you mean....she posted the entire website they made and the merch and everything. Why do I keep seeing people saying this lol

Because she posted that three days ago, and she said absolutely NOTHING yesterday that it was the tenth anniversary day.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, alienwhore said:

Because she posted that three days ago, and she said absolutely NOTHING yesterday that it was the tenth anniversary day.

bc she did it on friday

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived