💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will something come out today?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

Mylene
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Why is a tweet so important to you? :rip: I don't get it.

You here arguing again with people damn ma

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
Just now, Alejandroo said:

You here arguing again with people damn ma

You seriously need to go mind your own business and stop replying to me, because I did stop in the other thread and here you are quoting me again.

And for your info, he quoted me first. I was talking about Gaga's Twitter not The Fame anniversary.

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

What would she perform? She's not in an album cycle. She never announced anything.

It’s not about doing the performance... It’s about the chance to react to the anniversary!! She did not tweet NOTHING. The VMA‘s are just the last chance to do something about it... Don’t ask me what

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Mylene
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

You seriously need to go mind your own business and stop replying to me, because I did stop in the other thread and here you are quoting me again.

And for your info, he quoted me first. I was talking about Gaga's Twitter not The Fame anniversary.

Because it's prove that she actually care and it's more personal a tweet or a insta pic rather than a website is that so hard to understand marty...

everyone was make it a big deal about it literally every streaming platform tweeted even twitter did a special emoji for it 

and all the things she did was a website and a tweet by her team 3 days ago

"hello go buy my new usb key"

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

It’s not about doing the performance... It’s about the chance to react to the anniversary!! She did not tweet NOTHING. The VMA‘s are just the last chance to do something about it... Don’t ask me what

i think she is building a hype with the new photos like she did back then with PI. over several weeks she lead us slowly but surely to the release.

maybe she has that plan now to and is about to reveal over the next 6 weeks what she is about to do and didnt want to interrupt her feed or distract any further from that.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Alejandroo said:

Because it's prove that she actually care and it's more personal a tweet or a insta pic rather than a website is that so hard to understand marty...

everyone make it has a big deal literally every streaming platform tweeted about it even twitter did a special emoji for it 

and all the things she did was a website and a tweet by her team 3 days ago

Whatever if you want to get upset over such a trivial thing, go ahead.

I mean yeah Gaga hates The Fame, sHE doEsn'T cARe AT aLL!!

and no she tweeted that herself, that's not by her team.

SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i think she is building a hype with the new photos like she did back then with PI. over several weeks she lead us slowly but surely to the release.

maybe she has that plan now to and is about to reveal over the next 6 weeks what she is about to do and didnt want to interrupt her feed or distract any further from that.

But a small tweet would have been enough. I know she is a mess, and I love her for that, that makes her human. But no reaction to the 10th anniversary of her debut album? Idk, that makes me kind of sad

Mylene
Just now, Bradley said:

Whatever if you want to get upset over such a trivial thing, go ahead.

I mean yeah Gaga hates The Fame, sHE doEsn'T cARe AT aLL!!

and no she tweeted that herself, that's not by her team.

You are so delulu anyways nevermind i give up lmao

Bradley
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

She doesn't even have a new song released or announced. Don't expect anything.

I'm here for a surprise but I'm also okay if she doesn't show up because she never made any official announcement. It's all fan speculation.

Her album might not even be ready.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Alejandroo said:

You are so delulu anyways nevermind i give up lmao

Grow up and get a life. Funny how a tweet can have such an enormous effect on you.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

She doesn't even have a new song released or announced. Don't expect anything.

I'm here for a surprise but I'm also okay if she doesn't show up because she never made any official announcement. It's all fan speculation.

Her album might not even be ready.

You didn’t get me I think. I am also okay without a new single. It’s just the fact that she didn’t REACT to The anniversary. She could suprise us today at the VMA‘s, let see. Just surprising of her that she made nothing out of this „celebration weekend“

Archived