Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will something come out today?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

Bradley
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Pretty sure she wasn't even the one tweeting lol

She confirmed several times that she runs her own Twitter.

Her team might run her Facebook page but Twitters are usually run by the artists themselves.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, DopamineMachine said:

i cant believe some of you guys are still going for it ... :saladga:

It wouldn’t be a legendary Meltdown without the 5 Classic Steps:

Excitement

Realisation

Disappointment

Anger

Acceptence

voidfigure

They've been using her for promo without the slight trace of shame, they're such a flop show.

Op: No.

Godmatica

Tell me when Gaga has published six strange, random and stunning pics on her Instagram, without any explanation... Then she posts another pic on Twitter without explaining or saying ANYTHING.

Do you really believe that we don’t have enough reasons to be hyped by this? Come on, this doesn’t happen every day... 

The Z
4 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Tell me when Gaga has published six strange, random and stunning pics on her Instagram, without any explanation... Then she posts another pic on Twitter without explaining or saying ANYTHING.

Do you really believe that we don’t have enough reasons to be hyped by this? Come on, this doesn’t happen every day... 

This is just a photo though, it has the photographer's name as caption, she loves these pics and she shared them. There's no way it's "for something" as you all say

Godmatica
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

This is just a photo though, it has the photographer's name as caption, she loves these pics and she shared them. There's no way it's "for something" as you all say

Sorry, but I just can’t believe that those photos were made just for nothing... :laughga:

monketsharona
19 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She confirmed several times that she runs her own Twitter.

Her team might run her Facebook page but Twitters are usually run by the artists themselves.

Hum yeah, I just found those tweets very marketing if you know what I mean

SwissMonster
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think she is running her twitter but some people of her marketing team have acces to it

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bradley
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

How personal do you want it to be? You guys literally complain about anything.

Like even her breathing is a problem to you.

She runs her own Twitter, that is personal enough. Period.

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Honestly, I never complained about Gaga, NEVER !!  But honestly, LM‘s showed so much love and made twitter to a huge celebration. Twitter made a special # for the anniversary... If she is not suprise performing at the VMA‘s tomorrow, this would be the first time ( REALLY THE FIRST TIME) I would be disappointed in her...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

IdioteSainte
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Don't blame monsters for being critical towards gaga. Are the people defending her and her two tweets really satisfied with Gaga only saying "hey go BUY some more stuff on my website + I gathered old stuff you guys have been watching on youtube for the past 10 years"???? So yeah, a little PERSONAL tweet could do no harm to the fanbase, considering how close to us and different she was at the time. Just saying

Bradley
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Honestly, I never complained about Gaga, NEVER !!  But honestly, LM‘s showed so much love and made twitter to a huge celebration. Twitter made a special # for the anniversary... If she is not suprise performing at the VMA‘s tomorrow, this would be the first time ( REALLY THE FIRST TIME) I would be disappointed in her...

What would she perform? She's not in an album cycle. She never announced anything.

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I wasn't shading her in any way, her marketing tweet worked, the proof is I bought her USB key...

I'm just saying everybody was expecting a cute tweet about TF anniversary (let's not deny this), especially knowing that fans organised listening parties, Twitter uploaded some emojis and the press went crazy about it. Her legacy is huge, The Fame impact is huge, and she knows it. That's why most people were expecting a little something, not a big deal at the end...

Schizophonic

she was very personal in the joanne era, she even did the whole documentary about her personal life.

if you followed her "sociology of fame" closely you know that in the beginning of her carreer she wanted to be this mysterious extravaganzza and i remember an interview of her saying

NS: Of course, the more you try to hide things . . .

Gaga: I guess what I’m trying to say is, this is showbiz for me. It might not be showbiz for the rest of you, but for me, this is showbiz. If I were to ever, God forbid, get hurt onstage and my fans were screaming outside of the hospital, waiting for me to come out, I’d come out as Gaga. I wouldn’t come out in sweatpants because I busted my leg or whatever.

And that’s what Michael [Jackson] did. Michael got burned, and he lifted that glittered glove so damn high so his fans could see him, because he was in the art of show business. That’s what we do. Some people don’t. They want to relate in a different way. I don’t want people to see I’m a human being. I don’t even drink water onstage in front of anybody, because I want them to focus on the fantasy of the music and be transported from where they are to somewhere else. People can’t do that if you’re just on Earth. We need to go to heaven.

and for the next era she is going to be an enigmatic popstar thats mystical and weird. i dont expect that to very personal at all. maybe thats why she cut back on things like that.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, IdioteSainte said:

Don't blame monsters for being critical towards gaga. Are the people defending her and her two tweets really satisfied with Gaga only saying "hey go BUY some more stuff on my website + I gathered old stuff you guys have been watching on youtube for the past 10 years"???? So yeah, a little PERSONAL tweet could do no harm to the fanbase, considering how close to us and different she was at the time. Just saying

Why is a tweet so important to you? :rip: I don't get it.

Archived