Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga wyd? *Updated*

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

geusst1235

She does not owe any of you ANYTHING! She has broke herself physically and mentally for her fans countless times,yet you still want to be ungrateful assholes.Do I need to remind you how many fans have been assholes to her on social media? The FANS are probably the reason why she has grown distant from her accounts.Besides,absolutely nothing was promised and whether or not she is the one that actually tweeted about the anniversary I'm sure she is thankful.So how about we stop complaining,and maybe actually act like actual mature fans and not bitch over a damn anniversary tweet.Also she is probably being as private as possible since we know a new era is coming,a time when she always gets mobbed,has little private time,etc,so I don't blame her for being a bit more quiet than usual right now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

Okay Im fine but if she doesn’t say anything for ARTPOP’s 5th anniversary I WILL WAGE WARRRRRRRR :trollga:

That album deserved the world!!!!:messga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

AshIey
1 hour ago, darkpaw said:

I HATE when people say celebs don’t owe anything to their fans! THEY ACTUALLY DO! The fans are the reason their careers are continuous and they don’t end up in Elon Musks’ house trying to get a feature! :gaysia:

1 hour ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

i do think gaga owes us sh!t. IF IT WERENT FOR US SHE WOULDNT BE WHERE SHE IS RN. anyways i’m trying not to give a f BUT MY HEART HURTS

Y’all need to grow up and stop acting so entitled because it’ll get you nowhere. No one including Gaga owes you a damn thing and that’s a fact. Gaga worked hard for every cent she has and it’s because she didn’t have an entitled attitude like yours that she was able to reach the top. Maybe you should learn from her.

Seeka
1 hour ago, darkpaw said:

I HATE when people say celebs don’t owe anything to their fans! THEY ACTUALLY DO! The fans are the reason their careers are continuous and they don’t end up in Elon Musks’ house trying to get a feature! :gaysia:

i do think gaga owes us sh!t. IF IT WERENT FOR US SHE WOULDNT BE WHERE SHE IS RN. anyways i’m trying not to give a f BUT MY HEART HURTS

Are you her personal patrons? Have you commissioned albums and songs from her? Have you invested millions of your own personal dollars into her?

No? Then she owes you nothing.

You're nothing more than entitled brats like half this damn fandom.

Gaga is famous because of hard work on her behalf, and her patrons, or as we know them, Interscope.

You got what you invested when you bought albums. Went to shows. Bought merch. Indulged in the free media she decided to optionally provide.

Your greedy ugly souls don't need anything. You just want everything she has and all that's left after that.

Take a step back and reevaluate your damned lives.

outtahere12428

Are you guys stupid or something? I’m not asking for a album release I’m just saying that if she really loves us like she says she does then a single TWEET would be better than total silence. Just that 

RickMonster98

I have to agree... I'm not angry about this, it just feels very weird. :saladga: I mean, 10 damn years have passed! That's a whole decade, some artists re-release the album and she doesn't even make a twit? She's so quiet on socials in these last few weeks, she used to be a lot more active and near to us...:nooo:

imnotyourbabe10
10 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Now she just needs them to make money and promote her career..

As much as I love her, I have to agree with you here.  But I've sort of made peace with this since the beginning with her pandering to the gay community.  She is an extremely smart businesswoman and that is seemingly part of her career moves.

She doesn't owe us anything in particular on the anniversary of albums nor do I think she has abandoned her fanbase.  I, personally, have always recognized that she's not only an artist/singer/actress/etc. but first, and perhaps foremost, a businessperson. 

I sincerely don't mean any disrespect towards our Lady! :hug:

RudraCNG

Y'all are overreacting. I understand it may seem a little rude but imho it's just a date like any other. I really don't care about prefabricated tweets, the real gift will arrive when she releases new music :flutter:

alp0707
11 hours ago, ryanripley said:

but the real gag is, she did:

This is her team wanting to sell some merch.

Nothing more

ryanripley
36 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

This is her team wanting to sell some merch.

Nothing more

so? ya'll wanted tweets and ya'll got tweets

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

Are you guys stupid or something? I’m not asking for a album release I’m just saying that if she really loves us like she says she does then a single TWEET would be better than total silence. Just that 

if you need a tweet to define love then that's a you problem, not a her problem

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FfFfFfFF

The OP seems to be frustrated about Gaga and maybe lost his interest in her which is ok but it just comes across as overdramatic :awkney:. I don't see why a tweet is a such a big deal.

alp0707
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

so? ya'll wanted tweets and ya'll got tweets

It is not about her tweeting today.

They only used 10th anniversary of The Fame to sell some merch and nothing more 

Killa

Shell thank after her appearance at the vmas. And shell direct it towards you so you can know how much entitled you arre

Archived