💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga wyd? *Updated*

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

blakebolake

I get how some Monsters can be upset because it was hyped that something was coming (whether it be a “Happy Birthday,” three weird photos on Instagram, or a new music announcement). But a post online is a post online, and I don’t think it should be something that’s so controlling of a person’s life. We have 10 years worth of music, and I think that’s amazing enough. I’m grateful, and everybody else should be grateful as well. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

But what's the problem if she doesn't tweet about it? What would it change? Most comments would be like "Step on my face with your high heels mama and deliver the LG6 lead" or some quote that causes nausea like this.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

7 minutes ago, dit said:

tumblr_n7cq7lyNyf1tbr8m9o5_250.thumb.jpg I get the sentiment but she already gave us a USB and T Shirts. Stars dont do a big deal about their 10th year as much as you guys think. She did her part. Now let's look to the future. 

but the shirts are ug** tho :laughga:
and usb really.....:laughga: like we dont have all of this things that are on that usb already available online for free basically 

imma cut a bitch

crackpoppodcast

I mean the day isn’t over yet. She’s on LA time and I hope she’s getting wasted and having a fun, relaxing day as she should ❀

I HATE when people say celebs don’t owe anything to their fans! THEY ACTUALLY DO! The fans are the reason their careers are continuous and they don’t end up in Elon Musks’ house trying to get a feature! :gaysia:

outtahere12428

i do think gaga owes us sh!t. IF IT WERENT FOR US SHE WOULDNT BE WHERE SHE IS RN. anyways i’m trying not to give a f BUT MY HEART HURTS

outtahere12428

PLUS she said we would be celebrating through the weekend 💀💀💀💀💀 she cant keep a promise 

I’m mad cuz I’m gonna love her forever anyway 

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

i do think gaga owes us sh!t. IF IT WERENT FOR US SHE WOULDNT BE WHERE SHE IS RN. anyways i’m trying not to give a f BUT MY HEART HURTS

the only thing she "owes" you is what you pay for

you pay for an album, you get the music, you pay for a ticket, you get the show

that's it. she's not your parent, she's not your best friend, she's a musician who sells music

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arcanum
6 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

The point is:

Just dance! gonna be ok daradururum

Just dance! spin that record babe! 

:woohoo:

There u go! We got the true message of The Fame because of today's meltdown! She indeed made it worth it!

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Gaga does not owe you nothing. The only thing she owes u is her word like when she sells you a ticket or album. If she cancelled your show or if you bought a CD and the CD was empty or something that's when she messed up. IF she doesn't tweet on the exact day YOU want her to tweet that's your own fault for getting upset lol. No one in this world owes you ANYTHING. The only ppl who owe you something and are obliged to give you something are your parents who owe it to you to give you shelter, food, education and love from when you are born up until you are 18 years old. After that literally no one owes you a thing.

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Gaga does not owe you nothing. The only thing she owes u is her word like when she sells you a ticket or album. If she cancelled your show or if you bought a CD and the CD was empty or something that's when she messed up. IF she doesn't tweet on the exact day YOU want her to tweet that's your own fault for getting upset lol. No one in this world owes you ANYTHING. The only ppl who owe you something and are obliged to give you something is your parents who owe it to you to give you shelter, food and love from when you are born up until you are 18 years old. After that literally no one owes you a thing in this world. 

dit is on form tonight, we stan

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

androiduser

if anything Gaga celebrates the most minute accomplishment on Twitter, this thread is unreasonable

zakariah

ur type of stans are so fking funny i can't. I didn't tweet anything abt the 10th anniversary, does that mean i'm no longer a little monster? :toofunny:

Archived