opinion

Gaga wyd? *Updated*

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk

the musician closest to her fans thing was over after ARTPOP no? isn't perfect illusion about us? 

Mylene
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

but the real gaga is, she did:

it's her team who write this not her u can clearly see

ryanripley
Just now, Alejandroo said:

it's her team who write this not her u can clearly see

the OP asked even for an assistant to do it for her so what's the big deal? a tweet is a tweet

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

justanothergay

I'm not mad at her but I'm definitely sad. I get her feelings about social media but ultimately it's the best way for her to connect with her fans (besides music of course), so it's just sad to me that she uses it almost exclusively for promotion these days.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

ChromaticaPunk

there was obivously a reason she tweeted on the 17th. maybe sunday is her day off or something.

ryanripley

i don't get why ya'll are so p*ssed about something she's actually done

who cares if it was 2 days ago? what difference does it make? the ungratefulness is unreal

Gagaloo911

Yea for real. I never feel entitled to anything from her but she legit hardly says anything to her fans anymore. Nothing. Except when she has to promote something.

What happened to her authentic, amazing connection she once had with her fans? You'd think today of all days she'd acknowledge her fans or say SOMETHING.

But whatever. I guess she's passed her loving phase of her fans.

Now she just needs them to make money and promote her career..

Schizophonic

you guys have seen the documentary.

who knows, she might lay down somewhere watching trumps latest bullshit with a bag of ice on her hip. or recording last minute stuff for something coming soon.

DopamineMachine
12 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

lol who cares

this. honestly who the fck cares. 

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫

ryanripley
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Yea for real. I never feel entitled to anything from her but she legit never days anything to her fans anymore. Nothing. Except when she has to promote something.

What happened to her authentic, amazing connection she once had with her fans? You'd think today of all days she'd acknowledge her fans or say SOMETHING.

But whatever. I guess she's passed her loving phase of her fans.

Now she just needs them to make money and promote her career..

i-...

do ya'll really believe this or

Shanghaikid43

Chiiilllll out. Its honestly not that serious, Jesus. You ruin things for other people when you irrationally freak out like that. Just have fun anticipating her new era. 

tumblr_n7cq7lyNyf1tbr8m9o5_250.thumb.jpg I get the sentiment but she already gave us a USB and T Shirts. Stars dont do a big deal about their 10th year as much as you guys think. She did her part. Now let's look to the future. 

Archived