Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The straw that broke the camel's back.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko
2 hours ago, dit said:

I respek your choice and will not be shady. You have the right to feel the way you feel and maybe taking a break from stanning would be better for you. There is nothing wrong with just being a casual fan instead of stan. 

That being said please everyone also remember that almost no artist does a big deal for their 10th year anniversery. Why do we still think Gaga would? She is becoming more and more low key as the years go by so why expect her to be the exception and make a huge deal of her 10 years in music? She already did a lot by giving us USB and T-shirts from the old days for monsters who were too young to stan her back then. It is a nice enough gesture. Sure I wish she did more like a live stream chat with her fans, maybe released some demos or old unreleased songs etc...but we are not entitled to nothing as fans. and before anyone says I am being an apologist...I truly am not. I'm usually pretty critical with some of her decisions and actions but this is deff not a thing to make a big deal out of imo. (by the way this is a general comment and not just directed at the OP). :hug::heart: 

Formonsters like me thing are much more complicated..  I'm from Tunisia and it's impossible for me to buy her merch even her albums (i wish i can) so the only thing that makes us happy is her ART and music .. Back in the time we used to had a really strong cult of monsters in my country but almost all of them get bored and move on but i still love her do much because she's helping me through her music to accept and understand my sexuality as a guy living in an homophobic country .. And to be honest we felt disrespected (not just us but millions of monsters from around the world ) .. She needs to be aware of the fact that she doesn't only have fans in America and Europe if she's really want to claim her throne .. 

And thank u so much .. Glad to have a good and respectful person like u.  Love u 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

Literally everyone needs to chill, she promised nothing. Y'all did this to yourselves. 

beaublue

Is this post serious? Like, are you serious? She didn’t tease us, she flat out said for the 10th anniversary the old site would be up with rare merch. In no way did she bring this on, you did by assuming she would do something big. If she affects your mental health this much you need to speak to someone who can help. No one is responsible for your mental health except you & if it’s causing you this much pain then there are therapists & doctors & hotlines. All you have to do is ask 🙂

TheodoreRx

I don't understand this thread. I feel like people are forgetting we are getting a movie and soundtrack with original songs in less than two months. Even if LG6 is seems far off right now we'll have new music so soon anyway and a mini-era with ASIB and award shows (if we're lucky). Monsters need to chill a bit. 

Bradley

It's her Instagram page, she can post whatever she likes. She didn't even mention the VMAs in any of the post, or anything cryptic.

I don't think you should blame her for only updating her Instagram page because just because you have a problem with the pictures shouldn't mean that other fans can't enjoy them.

Archived