💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Expert predictions on 2019 Oscars

Bradley

Featured Posts

freebit

I'm happy if she's even nominated at all. :crossed:

Regardless, I'll be slayed if Sophie from Peep Show gets in. I would assume they'd push Rachel Weisz for lead and regulate Soph & Emma to supporting. In any case, they are probably all going to cancel each other out anyway tbh. :madge:

Anyhow, these things go up and down. The LM need  mobilize a takeover of Toronto on September 6-16 and snatch the TIFF audience award for ASIB. :grr: It's a nice stepping stone for the campaign & good publicity for the movie (Three Billboards won last year!)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judicorn
7 hours ago, Bradley said:

Technically three out of six experts predict a nomination for her but if you compile all the information, she ranks at #6 among the actresses which is not enough to get a nomination. (you need to be within top 5)

but of course this all will change once the movies in contention are released.

Ah I see what you mean. Hopefully things get a shake up once the (positive:giggle: ) reviews come in. 

Judicorn
4 hours ago, illbekind said:

Glenn Close will obviously win for The Wife (Best Actress) - it will be amazing if Gaga gets any nominations

It's weird because most sites don't recognise her as a favourite. I think they are banking on the fact that she is an accomplished actress with no wins. I haven't heard anything about her performance. 

Bradley

Update: Lady Gaga squeezed in to top 5 for Best Actress, A Star Is Born rises to top 2 for Best Picture.

Hopefully reviews from film festivals turn out to be positive!

justanothergay

Can't wait for this fanbase to start bullying Glenn Close :vegas::ohwell:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

TheodoreRx
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Update: Lady Gaga squeezed in to top 5 for Best Actress, A Star Is Born rises to top 2 for Best Picture.

Hopefully reviews from film festivals turn out to be positive!

I am shook :cryga:

freebit
On 8/21/2018 at 1:41 PM, justanothergay said:

Can't wait for this fanbase to start bullying Glenn Close :vegas::ohwell:

lol, I hope not. She's her mom's friend! 

I do think it's funny that the fanbase is always feuding with stans of older celebs (Madonna, Jessica Lange, Barbra - tho the Barbra vs. C2C one was lighthearted).

nattuggla
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Update: Gaga rises to top 4 for Best Actress.

I think even just a nomination would be already a win for Gaga, and for me as well. :wub:

Miracle
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Update: Gaga rises to top 4 for Best Actress.

can't wait to see how venice and tiff play out in the odds. If she triumps there, the movie + she will be permanent big Oscar contenders throughout all the awards season

Shipper

What are the chances for an Oscar for the songs? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JR Gg
16 minutes ago, Shipper said:

What are the chances for an Oscar for the songs? 

A lock for nomination. And highly predicted to win from most award prediction websites :hor:

Bradley
11 hours ago, nattuggla said:

I think even just a nomination would be already a win for Gaga, and for me as well. :wub:

Absolutely, however we don't even know if she will be nominated at this point. So let's hope she gets in at the very least.

Bradley
13 hours ago, freebit said:

lol, I hope not. She's her mom's friend! 

I do think it's funny that the fanbase is always feuding with stans of older celebs (Madonna, Jessica Lange, Barbra - tho the Barbra vs. C2C one was lighthearted).

Glenn has never said anything bad about Gaga, so she should be fine. Anyway the fans only started to say things about Madonna and Jessica Lange because they weren't very nice to Gaga. (although I think Jessica wasn't that bad honestly)

Its the most accurate site but also it isn't accurate untill October. After the movies are shown at the festivals all the experts make nice, accurate predictions there. But right now its nothing but predictions based on actors, directors etc. carreer based on their previous performances and reliablity regarding former years.

Archived