Nicki drags Travis; Ari, Drake, & Spotify

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Even if this all is true, Gaga went through this with ARTPOP x100 and she still acted like a pro. 

It affected her though. I know she believes in music not the bling but we all know it hurt Gaga when ARTPOP didn't achieve the sales she was expecting... and then being called a flop. :saladga:

Aura Veil

This is what happens when a niche artist is emboldened so much by her fanbase that she feels entitled to a number one debut. She's no longer the only commercial female rapper on the scene. All of her complaining feels more like an attempt to prove to her base that she's invincible, but in reality, times are changing. Her sound is on nearly every rapper's track that it's not special anymore. Still, #2 is great for someone with an aging voice in music.

Gaga didn't release anything today (I mean, it was all fan theories and rumors after all so I'm not even that disappointed) but at least we have Nicki having a meltdown on twitter. We still won.

ZiggyZiggs

THEY NEED RAPPERS LIKE ME

THEY NEED RAPPERS LIKE ME

SO THEY CAN GET ON THEIR ****ING KEYBOARDS AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY SPOTIFY SPOT-LI

lrg57gctyc5p.giflrg57gctyc5p.giflrg57gctyc5p.gif

Starbucks

Ari: Nicki is my sister

Nicki: Drag Ari because Queen failed to go #1

THE ACTUAL F*CKERY :sharon:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Starstruckk
1 minute ago, mister max said:

Love how she is namedropping all these artists instead of speaking about it on herself

Gaga, Travis, Kylie, her baby, Drake and now Ariana too...

I kept saying that if she was a grown woman, she wouldn't drop names. Instead, she would have said that other people were getting away with the stuff she is doing, however everyone kept defending her and saying that she had a point. 

Cool, she might be right, but does she need to act like a third grader?

DelusionalGaga

Ari & Drake are supposed to be her friends. And last week she had Kim Kardashian at Queen Radio who invited her to Kylie's birthday and now she's talking smack about Kylie. Wft is she even doing :rip:

She had a great debut though. The fact that her album isn't #1 doesn't mean it was a flop. Her desperate attempt of selling actually succeded.

I'm just sorry for her, she really wanted "Queen" to be the number one album. Guess she can't say she's an hit maker in every single song anymore.

Archived