LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whateveradore
On 8/20/2018 at 5:50 PM, gam said:

nicki literally put her whole album on tidal for free and still only #2  :poot:

Tidal is a streaming service, anyone can usea free trial , what is you even talking about sis?

whateveradore
On 8/20/2018 at 6:59 PM, Werk said:

Wait they are? Why?

cause a bunch of labels, are trying to make her flop so that theirs rapper can rise...Atlatic with Cardi is the main one. Like there are proofs out there is not us picking Cardi.

whateveradore
On 8/21/2018 at 12:57 AM, Inferno said:

why are you buying into her trumpian "fake news" approach to convincing everyone that shes still in the top spot. shes doing fine anyway just because she slipped for a #1 position to a #2 this era shouldn't be the end of the world like everyone still likes her. shes just doing the most because she cant handle not being the only bitch in the spotlight. honestly.

is it crack? is that what you smoke?

She may not be in the #1 on billboard, but it was not her or "our" fault, when she is being screwd over. She has been in the industry for over a decade now, she knows damn well that they can't make her go away, but they are trying REALLY hard to make that happen... like is she supposed to take all that in and be quiet about it? hell no.

FrankGutz
On 8/30/2018 at 8:13 AM, LetsGetHigh said:

What's with the sudden bump? :rip:

a newbie nicki stan who joined to defend her :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

whateveradore
On 9/1/2018 at 2:24 AM, FrankGutz said:

my account may be new, but trust me I've here for a long time... rather defend nicki cause she is right than have the need to use a photo of my body to gain attantion... CHOICES

Katharine Hepburn
On 9/1/2018 at 6:24 AM, FrankGutz said:

giphy.gif

xoxo Joanne

Archived