Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Nicki drags Travis; Ari, Drake, & Spotify

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

I miss the days before YouTube and spotify, when people made music because they loved making music more than hating on everyone they can latch on to. I mean remember the days when bops could just be bops. 

Spoiler

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
41 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

Can someone explain me why she is dragging Ariana in other words? I don't really understand what her tweet means... :/ 

I think they're both represented by Republic Records. And she's saying the label didn't come to her (Nicki's) defense over Spotify penalizing her because the label was afraid Spotify would hold a grudge and pull some stunt with Ariana's new release.

I have no evidence that what she's saying is true, but I believe that's what she's saying.

TwerkinLurkin

Remember a couple of weeks ago when ari said only fans care about chart positions 

ihavetolaugh.mp3

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

I miss the days before YouTube and spotify, when people made music because they loved making music more than hating on everyone they can latch on to. I mean remember the days when bops could just be bops. 

Hide contents

Are you forgetting the Britney-Christina feud? That was gigantic news back before YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, etc etc.

I don't even remember if any of it was true or just tabloid fodder :laughga: but boy did it stick around for a while.

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Are you forgetting the Britney-Christina feud? That was gigantic news back before YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, etc etc.

I don't even remember if any of it was true or just tabloid fodder :laughga: but boy did it stick around for a while.

No i was to busy to bopping my bussy to what was technically straight softcore **** that was Britney Spears to notice. 

iCpro

Ok but what she’s saying about Spotify might be true, because they’ve been accused of penalising artists who promote other streaming services before. Remember when people were saying that they manipulated search results to hide artists who had ties with Apple Music?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ctherainbow

Is Nicki the new Azealia?  Somebody please inform Ms Banks that her crown is being snatched.   :air: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Ok but what she’s saying about Spotify might be true, because they’ve been accused of penalising artists who promote other streaming services before. Remember when people were saying that they manipulated search results to hide artists who had ties with Apple Music?

I feel like Gaga kept being snubbed by Spotify until she went to Apple Music. Suddenly The Cure spent weeks in Today's Top Hits :laughga:

lairofhk

Ok now she needs to take a chill pill. How many times is she gonna say she’s #1 in 86 countries. Like shut up lol

This is just...sad 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Teal Ambition

She's back :air:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived