Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki drags Travis; Ari, Drake, & Spotify

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Starstruckk
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Somebody take ha password to the f*cking wifi

More like somebody appoint her a visit to a therapist. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I expected her to tweet something stupid after seeing the official news about Queen going #2 but this... This is beyond EVERYTHING I imagined and she isn't even stopping :rip:

Truly over..

codymonster

Honestly, I love Nicki's album and was rooting for her after listening to it. But after seeing her meltdowns when she isn't getting a number 1 album, I'm glad people are calling her out and making her look stupid. If you're gonna act arrogant and try and continually make yourself sound better than everyone else, you better be prepared for people to call YOU out when you aren't better than everyone else. 

What she needed to do was release the damn album, shut up about it's chart position, and just let the music speak for itself; cause its actually good. In my opinion, she was a queen cause her raps are killer; whether she was number 1 or number 101. But now her meltdowns are making her look like a joke... 

Dutch

To be honest her only WW and mainstream hit was Starships and she acts like she topped f*cking Madonna, Whitney and Mariah all together. :air:

GagaMyBlood95
3 minutes ago, SJAG said:

I mean...

vma-seating.jpg

O.M.G. :air:

This gon' be good :classy:

Starstruckk
2 minutes ago, SJAG said:

I mean...

vma-seating.jpg

LMAO only Gaga is missing to complete the tandem. :lmao:

Edit: Oh, Drake too

RahrahWitch

So if I'm not mistaken. She played Queen 10 mins early on QueenRadio and Spotify wasn't happy?

I mean of Course they wouldn't be, I assume there was an arrangement and She broke it.  She really expected no penalty?

codymonster
4 minutes ago, Aleks said:

And the mess is not over yet :saladga:

Omg, this doesn't have anything to do with thatttttttttt... She is GRASPING at straws

mister max

Skskks wouldnt be suprised if the Ariana mentioning is her building a fake fued thing like with Taylor Swift just in time for the VMAs :rip:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Starbucks

Some of y'all said monsters were going too far about yesterday's mess but no, Nicki's the one who is going too far :smh:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived