❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Your fav Gaga vocal performance....

giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's so many to count! Glad she's an incredible vocalist hehe. Here are a few of my favorites (not counting tour moments because those are usually fantastic every time, especially the last few years):

This one blew me away. It's a little rougher in terms of tone, but I absolutely love it. I know she always implements classic/glam rock elements in her music, but this performance made me absolutely yearn for a full rock album.

Her tone and inflection here is just magnificent.

The way she played with the vocal melody here is really nice, considering we don't usually hear her play with runs too much. Plus, this was at a time where she still got fairly emotional performing the song, and it really showed in her vocals.

This is just top notch. No real explanation needed.

3 points in and ready for more

Lucas

The Sound of Music, Bang Bang the professional recording, and actually the SuperBowl mic-feed, it showed a great stamina and control

imnotyourbabe10

Her recent years with C2C and other ballads or piano versions of her pop tunes have been fire.  :firega: [And that's not to say they weren't before -- like with Poker Face piano version, etc.]

That being said, for purely pop vocals, I (though biased) vote for Alejandro at the JWT.  She brought new life to that song within the last 30 seconds of the various performances :diane:

matthieu
1 hour ago, itsbriceidk said:

OR

That look during Bang Bang tho :firega:

hot blondes in odd positions

hausofbrice
9 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

That look during Bang Bang tho :firega:

yas she served :firega:

xoxo, brice ♡

lavenderblondee

So many but this one always is first when this question is asked. I could listen/watch everyday for eternity. Not only did I feel it felt very early Gaga with the theatrical piano hand movement and vocals but...it feels so dark and beautiful :messga:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, Mad Onna said:

Any performance from 2015-early 2017 

Idk what happened to her voice after that tho

Nothing ?

DONAJENDRO
44 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Nothing ?

Vs

She mightve strained her voice on tour or something?

Mad Onna

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Mad Onna said:

Vs

She mightve strained her voice on tour or something?

Umm, You and I performance at the One American Apparel? She did that rough tone or whatever when she was saying Obamas name and that high note at the end.....I say that was on the same level as the Royal Variety. IDK on tour even after the American Appearl, Alejandro was one of the best vocally even LoveGame, so no.

DONAJENDRO
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Umm, You and I performance at the One American Apparel? She did that rough tone or whatever when she was saying Obamas name and that high note at the end.....I say that was on the same level as the Royal Variety. IDK on tour even after the American Appearl, Alejandro was one of the best vocally even LoveGame, so no.

Her voice isn't less powerful but it's not as listenable? It sounded like she's struggling or something. The Elton tribute performance was after the tour I believe and it was already a lot better than the ones in months prior

Mad Onna

She’s good lately in many performances... but this one... is so touching I can’t.

@carminemorriello

Archived