Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Official: Nicki #2 w/ 185K

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

nattuggla
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

They are big? :oprah:Ā 

They had big hits with Stressed Out, Ride and Heathens......

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

who is #1?

Travis Scott with Astroworld for a second week with 205K units.

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

That's before they got big

Judging by how their first two singles off the upcoming album performed, I'm more than confident that we got this.Ā 

Jumpsuit debuted at #60 then peaked at #50, and Nico and the Niners peaked at #79.

The Cure released on a Sunday outpeaked both their songs.

2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

They had big hits with Stressed Out, Ride and Heathens......

OHĀ 

I didn't know those songs were theirsĀ  :messga:Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I did it because it gives a bold-rest so that it doesn't hurt people's eyes and because the topic is about Nicki. Nice conspiracy theory you have going on, though.

lol3.gif

A bold-rest in the middle of the only paragraph you bolded in the first place... is that really necessary?

Maybe it wasn't intentional, but it still has the effect of making her efforts to try to get a #1 look especially desperate, when other artists have done similar things and do every single week, including the person who ended up getting the #1 spot.Ā 
Ā 

I don't give a **** if Nicki gets a #1 at the end of the day, but I'm also not going to dismiss the fact that Travis Scott's team wanted the #1 and pushed ahead to get it, nor the fact that the delay in production did potentially greatly hurt physical sales :shrug:Ā It's just about the full picture.Ā Based on reactions and post history, it's clearly more about who does thisĀ more than what they do.Ā 

ē§č‡Ŗčŗ«ć‚‚恓恮äø–恮äø­ć‚‚čŖ°ć‚‚ć‹ć‚Œć‚‚ćŒ, 恩悓ćŖ恫čÆ悄恋ćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恩悓ćŖć«ę‚²ęƒØćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恄恤恋ćÆå¤‰č²Œć—, ē “å£Šć•ć‚Œć€ę¶ˆę»…ć—ć¦ć—ć¾ć†. ć™ć¹ć¦ćŒć‚‚ćØ悂ćØ恓恮äø–ć«å­˜åœØ恗ćŖ恄äø€ēž¬ć®å¹»ęƒ³ćŖ恮恠恋悉

nattuggla
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

ļ»æļ»æ OHĀ 

I didn't know those songs were theirsĀ  :messga:Ā 

Yeah, hence I also would say they could be a big threat for the ASIB soundtrack for that #1.... But yeah, their last singles underperformed so it's also quite hard to tell how the album will do in the first week.....

Arturo

Nickiā€™s Queen did 128.7 million streams last week = 97,000 SEA units

Under the old rules (before July) it would have been 86,000. Seems like a lot of people are being helped with the new rules. Hopefully Gaga is too. Get Spotify Premium or Apple Music asap monsters

2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Yeah, hence I also would say the could be a big threat for the ASIB soundtrack for that #1.... But yeah, their last singles underperformed so it's also quite hard to tell how the album will do ļ»æin the first week.....

Warner better promote the sh!t out the soundtrack :grr:Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Nickiā€™s Queen did 128.7 million streams last week = 97,000 SEA units

Under the old rules (before July) it would have been 86,000. Seems like a lot of people are being helped with the new rules. Hopefully Gaga is too. Get Spotify Premium or Apple Music asap monsters

gays claiming "people who stream hip hop have free streaming accounts" found nowhere

nattuggla
Just now, Enzo said:

Warner better promote the sh!t out the soundtrack :grr:Ā 

A promo song with the pre-order would have helped to create some buzz but unfortunately there won't be any singles prior to release of the soundtrack. Let's just hope they could create buzz with another way....

Arturo
Just now, OBEY said:

gays claiming "people who stream hip hop have free streaming accounts" found nowhere

Iā€™ve redone Drakeā€™s numbers and Travisā€™ numbers under the old rule and they all got 10k+ boosts under it nnnn

Archived