Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Official: Nicki #2 w/ 185K

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Not you un bolding "like Astroworld" to make it look more desperate :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Not you un bolding "like Astroworld" to make it look more desperate :rip: 

I did it because it gives a bold-rest so that it doesn't hurt people's eyes and because the topic is about Nicki. Nice conspiracy theory you have going on, though.

lol3.gif

TeenIdle
4 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Their last album debuted at #1 with 147,000 album equivalent sales and 134,000 pure album sales. (Blurryface)

Cheek 2 Cheek debuted at #1 with 131,000 copies in it's first week. (Jazz album)

Joanne debuted at #1 with 170,000 copies in it's first week and 201,000 album equivalent sales.

It'll be close, but we got this.

That's before they got big

Arturo

5k less than HDD and she was like “FAKE WAIT FOR SUNDAY #’s” :rip:

Also weird how HDD said 223k for Travis but 205k count for Billboard wonder where the discrepancy stems from. Merch bundles?

Arturo
Just now, TeenIdle said:

Yeah we know their fanbase is strong enough to put up a fight against #1 and we should be cautious but this era isn’t really doing much on the charts. Their single has like 25m spotify plays

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Also weird how HDD said 223k for Travis but 205k count for Billboard wonder where the discrepancy stems from. Merch bundles?

Yeah, 20K difference between HDD and BB. I guess it's expected when there are so many bundles that could collide with BB's rules of some sort.

Miracle
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Yeah we know their fanbase is strong enough to put up a fight against #1 and we should be cautious but this era isn’t really doing much on the charts. Their single has like 25m spotify plays

It really depends on how the movie impacts but OSTs usually have different runs than normal albums, especially ones from musicals. Just watch The Greatest Showman run

nikola

Omg she will go crazy.... she will fire someone tonoght

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

5 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

They are big? :oprah: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived