💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New FAME commercial pic leaks

Dima

Featured Posts

Juanjo

Wow, I don't know what to think! I'm just gonna wait until I see the finished product. Any day now! :excited2:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

i don't really know what to think.

i don't like the makeup but it may just be like 5 seconds for all we know.

Gaga is a gorgeous girl and i love that she pushes boundaries on the perspective of beauty, but i wish she would show her natural beauty more. like the Vogue picture with the big pink hat.

still can't wait to see it! She knows what she's doing, and how she wants the commercial to look/feel.

crisTEAne

alejandro after feeling/crosstalk - that's why i ADORE this! gonna be AWESOME. beauity is a LIE :heart:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

australiagaga

Looks amazing! Steven Klein is just a genius. Can't wait to see what they have come up with together again! Perfect combo.

Iconoclast

I personally like the transs-xual-telemarketer look.

DEAD.

If it's real.... I was wondering what was with the headset thing, but if she did use Scheisse maybe the headset is for the muddled German bits like a command / brainwashing. That's what it feels like for me when I listen to it.. it feels like some kind of mantra or chant.

Bloody hooker

I like it!

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

BricksNStrings

Lol I'm sorry, but I have ZERO respect for anyone that says Gaga needs to be more "commercial", whether it's with her music, videos, or even her perfume. That is the whole point of what separates her from the rest of them. You just don't get the point of her artistry if you think that. And her biggest hit moments (Paparazzi at VMAs, Bad Romance video, BTW single) were completely uncommercial.

Let's just hope this isn't the real ad picture, because ... let's all be honest with ourselves...that picture of Gaga is not the very least flattering... at all.

it's amazing?! WHAT? LOL!! it's horrble, has everyone forgotten that at one point she looked like this...

00602517990326_USUV70900015_640x480_01.jpg

She could easily go back to that anyday. It's not like her face changed :dead: It's an unflattering pic anyway.

Lol I'm sorry, but I have ZERO respect for anyone that says Gaga needs to be more "commercial", whether it's with her music, videos, or even her perfume. That is the whole point of what separates her from the rest of them. You just don't get the point of her artistry if you think that. And her biggest hit moments (Paparazzi at VMAs, Bad Romance video, BTW single) were completely uncommercial.

Please don't bold entire posts like this.

Gaga never posted this on Littlemonster.com or Twitter! Fake i think...

Jeah, because it leaked..

Just look at it. It's not fake.

BricksNStrings

Please don't bold entire posts like this.

Lol sorry, that wasn't even intentional. I unbolded it.

Archived