Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumor

12:04 PM EST countdown (nothing happened)

Featured Posts

Ronlop

It could also be a short film that will be released on her channel to promote ENIGMA Residency. 

Kind of like the ARTPOP short film which was released on the album release week ? :interestinga: Let's hope not.

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

why 2 ???? WHYYY :messga:

at least something new that we could hype for 2 more days:firega:

but hey gaga please, we need something new and special on the 10th anniversary , not the old fame era pics pleaseee:huntyga: 

Ninenuts

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Linus Gaga
5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

It could also be a short film that will be released on her channel to promote ENIGMA Residency. 

Kind of like the ARTPOP short film which was released on the album release week ? :interestinga: Let's hope not.

 

 

I'm here for a short video promo tho but for lg6

Ninenuts

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Taide said:

It’s homophobic not to announce anything GaGa!!!!!!!!

this better not be related to my latest thread :grr:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vitleysingur

Haus Beauty: I Want Your Ugly:vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustang

Oh hey hi hello here’s my outfit for today’s event:

BD0_A99_A4_79_E5_45_CD_A313_DCD884_C63_F

I’m ready for possible meltdowns :sis:

I see everything

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matthieu
36 minutes ago, dannydrummen said:

Thanks for the heart attack :huntyga:

I thought Gaga posted those black squares like just now.. :ladyhaha:

Lmao same :ladyhaha:

xo, mw ☁️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Oh hey hi hello here’s my outfit for today’s event:

BD0_A99_A4_79_E5_45_CD_A313_DCD884_C63_F

I’m ready for possible meltdowns :sis:

The outfit looks like kids going to Halloween party at kindergarten  :ladyhaha:

Ninenuts

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustang
Just now, Linus Gaga said:

The outfit looks like kids going to Halloween party at kindergarten  :ladyhaha:

Did you just define my  ~ a e s t h e t i c ~ ? :firega:

I see everything

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei

nothing or 3 more pics from the shoot :poot: or 3 pics from the fame era with celebratory captions

Stream PANG by Caroline Polachek

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake

Thank goodness this is scheduled for when I'm asleep so I don't need to deal with the meltdowns. :rip:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Thank goodness this is scheduled for when I'm asleep so I don't need to deal with the meltdowns. :rip:

lol you'll have to deal with missing the new song 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jakob
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

lol you'll have to deal with missing the new song 

:derpga: The Rage is coming!

#feelingX

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

lol you'll have to deal with missing the new song 

If nothing happens, so be it.

If something gets released, I have something lovely to wake up to.

Stop trying sis. X

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...