💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

12:04 PM EST countdown (nothing happened)

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThunderSwallow
6 hours ago, ARTPOPdied said:

I think a bunch of signs are pointing to a VMA release

a) If timed correctly, Gaga should've posted her third row of pictures earlier today. I think she's waiting for the day of the VMAs

b) The VMAs have advertised Gaga's past performances at the VMAs twice now

Second time: https://twitter.com/vmas/status/1030574999214714880

First time: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQ6KlIBuB0/?hl=en&taken-by=vmas

We know the VMAs could just be doing this to draw in a bigger crowd, but the fact that BOTH posts hint at something by saying to "see what happens" and "tune in" seems suspicious.

c) Obviously, the VMAs are the day after the tenth anniversary of The Fame, so the timing is perfect.

d) Like a lot of people are saying: She hasn't tweeted ANYTHING today. She's being suspiciously quiet; Gaga would usually have tweeted by now celebrating the anniversary. I think this definitely points to some kind of announcement tonight -- she wouldn't let a huge milestone pass without saying anything.

I know none of these hints definitively mean anything, but when all four are in combination, it would be a wasted opportunity for Gaga NOT to capitalize on this timing (with the anniversary and the VMAs). It's very possible nothing could happen, but I don't see that explaining her silence today of all days. Let's see...

Or she could just attend FlopMA and proform Poker face and Just dance. 

hankhatesyouall

a) If timed correctly, Gaga should've posted her third row of pictures earlier today. I think she's waiting for the day of the VMAs

We know the VMAs could just be doing this to draw in a bigger crowd, but the fact that BOTH posts hint at something by saying to "see what happens" and "tune in" seems suspicious.

c) Obviously, the VMAs are the day after the tenth anniversary of The Fame, so the timing is perfect.

d) Like a lot of people are saying: She hasn't tweeted ANYTHING today. She's being suspiciously quiet; Gaga would usually have tweeted by now celebrating the anniversary. I think this definitely points to some kind of announcement tonight -- she wouldn't let a huge milestone pass without saying anything.

I know none of these hints definitively mean anything, but when all four are in combination, it would be a wasted opportunity for Gaga NOT to capitalize on this timing (with the anniversary and the VMAs). It's very possible nothing could happen, but I don't see that explaining her silence today of all days. Let's see...

They are hyping up her performance every year, so there is nothing to see here. 

hankhatesyouall

Or...this is the third day, so this could explain the third dot on her shoe. I didn't know that the VMAs were today, feels like such a non-event.   

NIGHTCRAWLER

OKAY I'M IN THE HYPE TRAIN

giphy.gif

Andrea B
9 hours ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Told you so but you didn't listen, could've saved yourself time and trouble. Tbh I'm glad ASIB soundtrack is not LG6 cuz this way I know it is coming for sure, you never know with Gaga and her messed up team, you could literaly die waiting.

ASIB is not LG6, do you count c2c as LG5?? lol 

iCpro

So nothing happened at all today, not even a tweet about The Fame :selena: Meanwhile we still don’t know what the weird pictures mean :selena: If she posted the pics and is being silent on purpose because she’s got something planned then I’m here for it, but if all of this amounts to nothing then I’ll be a little sad :selena: not because we won’t be getting LG6 soon (we have ASIB) but because she didn’t really celebrate TF with her fans and its such a huge occasion for her and also her fans :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

off topic but im so anxious about school starting tomorrow lmao kms ggd will be an escape y'all better be active

DonnieDarko
7 hours ago, ARTPOPdied said:

The "see what happens" thing is under every VMA performance that was updated recently.

iCpro
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

off topic but im so anxious about school starting tomorrow lmao kms ggd will be an escape y'all better be active

It’s the VMAs, aka stan chistmas, GGD’s gonna be poppin’ off tomorrow :lolly:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

hankhatesyouall
39 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The "see what happens" thing is under every VMA performance that was updated recently.

They only post it about the confirmed performers. I've just checked their Instagram. 

Delulu
26 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

They only post it about the confirmed performers. I've just checked their Instagram. 

DON'T GET ME HYPED FO NOTHING. YET AGAIN... :toofunny:

f*** u pop music

This must be the longest thread in GGD where we posted Nokia Gifs and anticipated new single based on the rumor we created even tho 99% of us didn’t believe anything would happen. :vegas:

talent, beauty and success

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived