đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

12:04 PM EST countdown (nothing happened)

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warrentw

All I can think about is when gaga said “when people think they know who Lady Gaga is, I remind them that they don’t”

Max Vandeburg
7 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

You know, I hate what Troy did to her and I only want her happiness...

....BUT often times I really question her management and team because the fans used to get SO MUCH CONTENT (performances, interviews, epic mv, huge social media presence, etc) and NOW is the time for her to return to that. People are READY and will go crazy over her new stuff. Today is THE PERFECT DAY to at least announce an album, title, SOMETHING. 

I just don’t get it. It’s like her team doesn’t want her to succeed :oprah:

She is the boss. She is the one who makes these decisions.

I think it's unfair to blame her team for anything, Bobby has done a wonderful job as her manager in recent years. We have a lot to thank her team for, actually.

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I think it's unfair to blame her team for anything, Bobby has done a wonderful job as her manager in recent years. We have a lot to thank her team for, actually.

Mmmkay well something is off. All I’m saying. 

matteonster

I mean yes up until now nothing has happened today but we still have plenty of hours left. I’m pretty sure she’s aware of the anniversary so I don’t think she would handle it as Just Another Day :stalkga:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Bowman

Remember guys what Gaga said about the SuperBowl, “I gonna do the opposite to what people think I’m gonna do” 

shes clearly not gonna post anything, those pictures were a LIE.

lrg57gctyc5p.gif A LIEEEEEEEE

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Miracle
9 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

But I still think we get a lot of stuff from Gaga. Just not MVs and talk show performances. We are getting a whole movie with a 19 track soundtrack (I guess she'll be on 14-15 tracks) plus appeareances at Venice, TIFF, Vogue's cover and The Oscars  (more TBD) in the following months, with her first red carpet walk of the season, along with the ASIB soundtrack pre-order, coming in 11 days. 

We also have the Enigma show, which is going to give us both upbeat and acoustic performances of songs that would never be performed if it wasn't for this.

Bloodpop, Boys Noize, Mark Nilan and SOPHIE have been working for LG6 throughout the year

On top of all this, she has posted these weird pics that will eventually lead to an event. If anything, at least we are getting quality visuals.

Summer 2016 to 2018 (sans fibro break) has been the period Gaga's been the most active since the Born This Way era. 2012 to July 2013, that was a TRULY dry era

That J
21 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

You know, I hate what Troy did to her and I only want her happiness...

....BUT often times I really question her management and team because the fans used to get SO MUCH CONTENT (performances, interviews, epic mv, huge social media presence, etc) and NOW is the time for her to return to that. People are READY and will go crazy over her new stuff. Today is THE PERFECT DAY to at least announce an album, title, SOMETHING. 

I just don’t get it. It’s like her team doesn’t want her to succeed :oprah:

Try being a Madonna stan. It's way worse! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

moonboywow

Anyway stream shinee’s new albums that they released for their ten year anniversary. The story of light ep 1, 2 and 3. 5 songs each. 

outtahere12428

I’m annoyed she hasn’t posted anything about The Fame yet

Itsbrenda

At this point I would even just take her uploading a live performance of Summerboy 

@Haroon Can this thread please be inducted into the most devastating messiest rumor thread of GGD History?

On a side note.. I am trying to read this thread, but after i read one page 2 more show up at this rate it will be 84 rears and 6 new albums before i finish. 

When this goes down in history as an iconic GGD Meltdown 'uh we made 148 pages of hype over nothing more than a rumor based on a member's maths :selena:'

y3ZoAsi9fa1RC.gif

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived