💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When The Fame Came Out I Was ___ Years Old

DiscoHeaven23

The Fame Age  

302 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when The Fame was released?

• not born
    • birth to 3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • 19-21
    • 22-24
    • 25 or older

Featured Posts

hoeslay

10. Which is wild cuz I'm turning 21 soon and I've stanned since the beginning so it always f*cks me up when I realize that Gaga's really been a whole half of my life

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot
6 hours ago, missezramay said:

I was 14. I can’t believe how young a lot of you are?! How did your 7yo selves handle her TF & TFM videos I would’ve been scarred :laughga: (unless you didn’t watch them until recently)

My 5-7 year old self LOVED Gaga's MVs and music.

I remember that we had still MTV at the time and they had PF, JD, Love Game and Paparazzi on repeat.

Then my aunt bought the CD and my cousin and I danced to Poker Face, Starstruck and Just Dance like good hunties. :sis:

When TFM happened I discovered Youtube and that's when I watched Telephone at least 3 times a day, I remember that after school I'd ask my mom to give me the computer just to play Pet Society and watch Gaga's videos (specially Telephone). :sis:

...then when Judas MV happened my gay heart just melted :saira:

pooiota

FRANK1991

didn't even listen to her till 2010 tho

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Mikey Monster

14 I remember my freshman year in high school in gym class we were running on the elliptical and mtv was on the flat screens and poker face music video was playing. Everyone was like “omg it’s Lady Gaga!” “What is she wearing?” “She is so weird” “I love this song!” I was already a fan but I knew then and there that this woman is something huge and something special! ❤️❤️❤️😭

Mikey McCampbell

Archived