💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Fame listening party starts now!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

I love The Fame but is my least favorite Gaga album. It doesn't have the genre fusion that her other albums have. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

You mean Born This Way. :vegas:

2 minutes ago, Enema said:

You mean ARTPOP :vegas:

3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Joanne says hi.

STOP IT! THIS IS THE FAME'S MOMENT!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLTNF6-lnIBseZdyaEghD

underneath the pine

monketsharona
Just now, Dutch said:

Am I the only one that thinks Money Honey would've been a better single than Starstruck? I Know Flo Rida was huge at the time, so I would've been a huge hit, but anyways... I actually think they did it right with the Fame. Paparazzi was the best end of the era we could have and Bad Romance was the best way to pick it up.

Money Honey is sooooo catchy. That instru is so well done. People always diss RedOne for his work here, but he actually delivered such great great beats 

Dutch
Just now, monketsharona said:

Same here I was 16 lol Gosh time pash

In a sense I feel blessed that I had the chance to live everything from the start :) 

Right? We have to be honest it was the most fun when the girl changed everything and made everything interesting again. The Fame (Monster) was the most fun times to be a Monster, period. 

I only regret I didn't dare to go to The Monster Ball.

Flawless

Paper Gangsta is one of the best tracks on the album for me. For real. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

bloody g

The Fame aged like fine wine howld own

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Right? We have to be honest it was the most fun when the girl changed everything and made everything interesting again. The Fame (Monster) was the most fun times to be a Monster, period. 

I only regret I didn't dare to go to The Monster Ball.

Same here, MOnster Ball is my favorite tour and I didn't attended... Still very very pissed about it... Especially she was coming in Strasbourg (in 2 hours from my city x) )

Dutch

I remember some GP girls singing Boys Boys Boys and I was like, omg, how do they know this song? Like nowadays it's easy with streaming, but at the time people would only listen to the singles on the radio or MP3 players. :poot:

monketsharona
Just now, Flawless said:

Paper Gangsta is one of the best tracks on the album for me. For real. 

And so meaningful.

It's my favorite song from The Fame

Flawless

Paper Gangsta is the best diss track in history y'all :stalkga:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

- I don't do funny business, not interested in fakers. -

ARTPOP was really The Fame's little sister

underneath the pine

Dutch
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Money Honey is sooooo catchy. That instru is so well done. People always diss RedOne for his work here, but he actually delivered such great great beats 

YAAAASSS! I always are pro RedOne with you when it comes up in a thread, lmao. Still don't get why people feel the need to hate him, his beats are so fun and also changed the industry together with Gaga.

Just now, monketsharona said:

Same here, MOnster Ball is my favorite tour and I didn't attended... Still very very pissed about it... Especially she was coming in Strasbourg (in 2 hours from my city x) )

Omg, exactly my feelings. I love that tour so much, it was so theatric and colorful. Both Amsterdam and Antwerp are close to me, but at the time I never went to a concert and I didn't know anybody who actually did. :air:

Archived