Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Guys, Gaga sang 'You can't have my heart and you won't use my mind but do what you want with my body" with R. Kelly. It doesn't sound like she is supporting R. Kelly anyway...

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TAIPEI

...and now, back to…this bitch that had a lot to say about me the other day in the prezz

¿¿NICKI WHATS GOOOOD??

Arcanum
1 hour ago, Mer Girl said:

This bitch collabed with Chris Brown who beat up Rihanna... she really has room to talk.

But... Rihanna has collaborated with Chris Brown  :derpga:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

GypsyBabe

Well this was a lot of pages to read. 

Sour grapes isn’t cute Nicki. Neither is dragging other people into your mess to deflect responsibility. :nails:

What drives me crazy is people who have to bring up other people when they are caught doing something wrong. The whole, “well she did it too?!”...or...”they did it worse than me!” is so annoying to me. Wrong is wrong. You’re just an assh*le for bringing in someone who understands and has learned from her mistake and done a lot for victims of sexual assault/providing awareness. Nicki just can’t deal with the fact that she is not  selling as well as she thought and that people are questioning her moral compass (which they absolutely should). She’s acting like a child throwing a tantrum when she should be taking responsibility and apologizing for supporting not one, but two pedophiles. 

⚯͛

Xoxo Adriana

they said nobody made her famous

yet she's here throwing shade at Lil Kim, Miley, Cardi and now Gaga :ohwell: who's next in the shade book of fame I wonder...who knows maybe the next shot will earn her a #1 hit :vegas:

6 hours ago, Helxig said:

If we're really talking about the DWUW controversy again, I think that Gaga had a conversation with R Kelly, and he convinced her that it was just the media trying to tear down his career (a topic that is very personal to Gaga), and she believed him and wanted to give him a platform to find success again. Except unfortunately in this case the allegations were true and she'd made a big mistake.

I'm more than sure that this was the case, along with Interscope pushing together artists releasing close to each other. That's probably why she wanted to do the video with Terry Richardson, also- a controversial yet prolific figure, whom she believed to be innocent in the end, probably because of their friendship.

It was a naive decision that had unfortunate ramifications in the end, and she was smart to have pulled the plug on the video, and end its promotion with Christina and the original lyrics.

I just find it hard to believe that a rape/assault survivor, who holds that experience to heart and constantly references similar experiences in almost every album, would collab with R. Kelly purely for the lulz and controversy. She took a risk that didn't pay off.

3 points in and ready for more

why is Nicki popular? I mean I guess she can rap but looking at her lyrics, it's pretty silly. 

Guillaume Hamon
19 hours ago, Leeo said:

Let's not pretend that Gaga didn't praise R.Kelly and also said "I'm a white chick from New York, who else would be better to sing than the king of R&B".

She wasn't a saint over the sittuation but she learned from it. And EVERYONE knew about R.Kelly scandals because he was a MEGASTAR in the 90's that declined after the whole mess he got involved lol.

Actually everybody knew about this one story with the an underage girl trial when he was cleared cause considered as "genuinely not knowing the girl was that age" etc. I mean he should have known better in this case for sure but this story we all heard didn't make him a monster. That's what everybody knew.

The rest wasn't that discussed publicly and I was surprised to hear about all the studded accusations later on. Why would gaga be expected to know more of every celeb story than the GP?

She should have been more careful and check the FULL background of every collaborator she had but didn't, that's her real fault there and it's an human one. Not the proof she knew and did it anyway. 

Mer Girl
21 hours ago, Arcanum said:

But... Rihanna has collaborated with Chris Brown  :derpga:

I never said she was smart for doing so.  It is weird how for the most part musicians seem to not have much trouble recovering from their bad actions.

Frivolero

If anyone has screenshots of her tweets bout gaga I really need to see them. I was too late :poot:

nick wyd

:poot:

PartySick

Nicki should run for president. I hear deranged is really in style these days.

Spot the difference :lolga:

🖤

Sepsami
On 8/18/2018 at 8:56 PM, Neal said:

Before anyone comes for Nicki for being “desperate”, she’s just pointing out the double standard of the situation. She’s not coming for Gaga.

Again, she’s pointing out that her male colleagues can get away with being associated with those kind of people.

S T O P :air:

On 8/20/2018 at 6:18 AM, Judasboy said:

:saladga:

this is such a mess omg, I can't believe someone so famous can be so childish

Archived