💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

Little Monsters are kind of like that character in a cartoon or anime that has a super powerful side that only does **** and brings destruction that the character tries to ignore or destroy but in the last episode helps destroy the villain :messga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

Who is this Nicki Jumanji anyway?:oprah:

What a funny way to mispell Naraja Maraja :oprah: 

51 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Lmao no. There were allegations and video proof of him WAY before 2013.

Actually, the allegations you're talking about took place in the early 2000s with him being found not guilty in all of the trials that took place. After that he had a successful career and released several collaborations with BIG artists that no one ever questioned for working with him during those years. The list includes Keri Hilson, a black woman. Making Nicki's point completely invalid.

The 2013 mess was basically the internet digging into his past and finding out about all those accusations. I don't know if this was an effort to drag Gaga down or people were just magically reminded of his past but no more allegations came out until 2017 when buzzfeed reported that he was running a sex cult.

So yeah, Gaga did absolutely nothing wrong. She was just uneducated on those events. Had R Kelly actually been found guilty of rape she wouldn't have worked him. **** she even scrapped the Azealia collabs because of how problematic she was being at the moment. What makes you think she would intentionally collab with a rapist? Also, the song was recorded and put into the album way before his past was brought up. At least she did the right thing once she was made aware of everything by canceling the music video and single promotion. Something Nicki has failed to do.

Here's a full timeline of his sexual misconduct accusations so you can educate yourself on the matter: https://www.thecut.com/2018/04/r-kelly-sexual-assault-allegations-cult-timeline.html

hausofcy

just wow. I was so rooting for her and felt bad for all the backlash she's got lately. Now she can flop hard i don't even care. She just keeps on losing fans. So disappointed in her

🇬🇷

LGMonster95

Gaga literally scrapped her whole collab with R Kelly (during that period of time Gaga was pretty much depressed and I'm pretty sure her manager had a role in this collab too to make her do this mistake) in like 2014 when she was on her tour she wasn't even playing his part. Gaga pretty much wanted to get rid of this mistake. Nicki on the other hand does her best to profit out of this to get to #1 and also acts like it's WW3 because an article dragged her and now tries to bring everyone in this to get her point (aka that she can collab with abusers bc Gaga did). Gaga didn't acted so childish when pretty much everyone was against her, nicki didn't even received 10% of Gaga's backlash.....

Arcanum
2 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

What a funny way to mispell Naraja Maraja :oprah: 

I googled Naraja Maraja and look what came up:

Khrio%20Women%20s%20Trainers%20100%20Gen

Srsly? A shoe tried to feud with Gaga?:grr:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

This **** named Nokia can get on the line for a ''has been''. This fad can't even get a #1 album after countless merch bundles, months of pre-order and thousand of tweet how ''AmAzInG QuEeN Is!!!!!!''. Bitch get a grip Cardi B already replaced your jealous fake ass. skank 

lost in limbo
Just now, Taide said:

This **** named Nokia

I screamed :air: 

053Timo

Come on guys, she isn’t coming for Gaga, she isn’t shading Gaga. Just pointing out the “two-faced” media.

Vitleysingur
3 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Come on guys, she isn’t coming for Gaga, she isn’t shading Gaga. Just pointing out the “two-faced” media.

The queen with #2 debut better shut the fvck up and stay away from Gaga:fthis:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Vitleysingur
1 minute ago, DemeLarell said:

..... but where’s the lie though....

between each single letter of her bullsh1t:wub:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

..... but where’s the lie though....

Gaga: collabs with a rapist (according to allegations) and cancels everything once his past was brought up

Nicki: let me copy that too, and make it a pedophile while I’m at it and call him my bestfriend and go on tour with him

*nicki gets called out*

Nicki: but Gaga!!11

lost in limbo

Y'all want me to repeat myself.

Archived