Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

myOWNtable

Hxg_sx.gif

giphy.gif

She really lost it, didn't she? Do you know what happens when you shade Stefani Germanotta? She's in for a rude awakening. I love how her Barbbsz make this about "culture" or whatever narrative they came up with today. It's not about "culture." Not about "race." Not about how she's a "female." 

She willingly worked with someone known to have done icki things with children. The junk all over his face should have been enough warning to stay away. Debuting at #2 will destroy her. I thought she was ready to grow up when Pills N Potions came out. We all saw what happened next!! She wanted to stay relevant so she had to sell sex right away. 

The result then is the same now.

:lmao:

latest?cb=20130309203554

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

I love how nobody is coming for 6ix9ine tho. Especially his young fans. Like w the whole Paul Brothers stanning and idols like Bhad Bhabie, today’s kids are probably so messed up that they live for a chance for 69 to **** them, and have no problem with it. :madge:

Ephobephilia acceptance is coming in the 2030s, get ready ladies :trollga:

**** :messga: 

Bambino

She's pathetic and she'll do all sort of cheap ways to get people talking about her **** in order to promote her poor album.

Play another one! :smh:

Aga Gydal
25 minutes ago, PARADISO said:

OK. Everyone needs to shut the **** up and read this. Nicki Minaj was calling out PITCHFORK specifically for how they reviewed Gaga's DWYW versus. her song with 69. Look at the compared reviews side by side before you reply. That is all. NO ONE was coming for Gaga. She was coming for PITCHFORK.

It’s nice to see someone rational in this thread for a change. 

Stans, this has nothing to do with y’all and your vitriol is just further proving her point. Lol

lost in limbo
Just now, Wigless said:

I love how nobody is coming for 6ix9ine tho. Especially his young fans. Like w the whole Paul Brothers stanning and idols like Bhad Bhabie, today’s kids are probably so messed up that they live for a chance for 69 to **** them, and have no problem with it. :madge:

Ephobephilia acceptance is coming in the 2030s, get ready ladies :trollga:

**** :messga: 

STOP 

YOU BETTER STOP

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

For real though, I think it's just not him the focus of this drama. Twitter still hates him (except the Facebookers but we ignore them lol) and if he tries having a wor din this, he's gonna get stoned and burned to the ground. :trollga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

LetsGetHigh

You guys trying every insult in the book regarding Nicki isn't really helping. You're doing what she does best, insult people with no points across them. If you're gonna drag the woman, make sure you don't do it like she does. :lolga:

lost in limbo
Just now, Aga Gydal said:

It’s nice to see someone rational in this thread for a change. 

Stans, this has nothing to do with y’all and your vitriol is just further proving her point. Lol

So we're proving she can collab with a pedo bc Gaga did? Bc that's basically what her "double standard" means.

Is there a double standard? Yes. But she has no right to defend herself as long as she keeps supporting 6ix9nine (gosh even his name disgusts me).

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

You guys trying every insult in the book regarding Nicki isn't really helping. You're doing what she does best, insult people with no points across them. If you're gonna drag the woman, make sure you don't do it like she does. :lolga:

Meh, let us have our fun for once :lolga: Not like Nicki's gonna see this anyway, unless she's that obsessed. :lolga: 

Bambino
2 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Not like Nicki's gonna see this anyway, unless she's that obsessed.

She is obsessed and she needs to grow up and be thankful that people still remember who the **** she is

SpeechIess

The situations panned out differently, there is a double standard, yes and it sure does surround Nicki a lot but this just ain't it. She didn't cancel her collab, she promoted it and posted about it everywhere, meanwhile, Gaga did the complete opposite after the allegations came out and the tape was leaked. She scrapped the video and dueted Christina Aguilera. Do I think she should have scrapped the song and replaced it with a solo version? Yes, but she didn't. 

Also, where did people "praise" Gaga? All I saw was constant lashings by media outlets, stans and the general public on social media. One article doesn't prove her point? :spin:

lost in limbo
Just now, Bambino said:

She is obsessed and she needs to grow up and be thankful that people still remember who the **** she is

I meant to the point that she'll go to a second-level popular site about another artist lol

But if she is, well hello Nicki, how's your brother? :heart: 

Smother Em Eh

Her relevance is fading so she brings up Gaga to try to make her feel better. Stay pressed Nicki. And be ready for all the Monsters and their Claws. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

lost in limbo
12 minutes ago, myOWNtable said:

latest?cb=20130309203554

Really sis, do we need to get that low?

Archived