💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Celebrities not being serious about their “bisexuality”

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

By discussions I mean the bad kind but go off I guess :trollga: Wow, I've seen homophobic, racist, sexist and transphobic people here on this forum but sure you can't be biphobic bc you're a fan of someone who released Born This Way :trollga: So sorry I have witnessed biphobia on the internet and feel insecure about my sexuality. Lol normally assuming someone's view is all you can do with the things you have on hand. I don't live with you or talk with you 24/7 so I can't know what's going on your mind lol.

Can you stop saying I’m biphobic because I literally never said anything biphobic in this thread. I already said sorry if I offended you and you are still here not accepting my apology but calling me biphobic or whatever. I don’t assume your views and you shouldn’t do it either. Like, never. And believe me if I was sexist, homophobic or biphobic like you said I wouldn’t have been here or have friends who are part of LGBTQ community. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Can you stop saying I’m biphobic because I literally never said anything biphobic in this thread. I already said sorry if I offended you and you are still here not accepting my apology but calling me biphobic or whatever. I don’t assume your views and you shouldn’t do it either. Like, never. And believe me if I was sexist, homophobic or biphobic like you said I wouldn’t have been here or have friends who are part of LGBTQ community. 

I'm not saying you're biphobic, I'm saying using being a Gaga stan as an argument as why you can't be biphobic isn't a valid argument. I accept your apology, I just said that excuse is not valid. I didn't say you were sexist, homophobic or biphobic in my previous post, I said I've SEEN people like that here on GGD and that is why being a Gaga stan is not a valid argument. Also the "my friends are ______ " is not a valid excuse either. 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

SpamMusubi

In general I think it’s kinda bad to suggest that a regular person or celebrity is lying about their sexuality to gain attention because the truth is that we’ll never really know everything that’s going on inside their head and they could be telling the truth. Soo I think we should just leave them alone and let them identity as the sexuality they chose to best define themselves. I say let them be them and not call them liars.:oops:

Sushi is my one true passion

Let them be whoever they want to be, it’s their life :shrug:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

elijahfan
21 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Never said it’s cool to me, all I said is that it’s considered controversial and IN when celebrities say it. Never said someone has to prove anything and for 10 time I say: that is not the topic. Topic is people saying it to get respect from LGBT people like some of them already did and confessed of doing it. 

But go of. 

You can earn the respect of the LGTB community without being part of the community :shrug: Most pop stars we stan and male actors we fantasize over are completely heterosexual.

I get what you mean, but it is important to understand that for a celeb, and especially a male celeb, you have much more to lose than to win by acknowledging your tendencies. It remains a brave, and hopefully genuine, statement. For women however, I agree that it's another story.

Earthling

Maybe bisexual people tend to date the opposite sex more often because (a) there are more opportunities to meet potential partners of the opposite sex and (b) heteronormative pressures be they subconcious or not 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

tell me if im wrong but i recall gaga saying once in interview that shes more sexually attracted to women than emotionally love/relationships wise, idk how to express what i wanna say without it sounding really bad , but basically that she prefers guys for relationships and girls only for sex  

imma cut a bitch

Melech
1 hour ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

And we’ve really never seen gaga with a woman. Yet..I firmly believe she really is bisexual. So..like why do celebrities have to be seen with their partner? I have never understood people’s fascination with who celebs are dating and how they date. 

She considered herself an ally of the lgbt community after orlando

Dominic

The gay community is profitable. Simply put. Most of these celebs do good for gay rights though as well so it’s swings and roundabouts. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Although you don't have to necessarily date someone of the same sex to be considered bisexual, I get what you're saying. It reminds me of this Rita Ora song, which is written in a way one could say is to attract straight boys who think lesbian intercourses are sexy, while still being considered supportive of the LGBTQ community.

Nicogly

Im bi. Never had a girlfriend. Because though I like women in a sexual way, I can only have romance with men. I think its the same for gaga but in reverse

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

We never saw him with a man. He was not married since beginning of his career and his career is like more than 10 years old. 

1 hour ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

But like...Brendon came out as pansexual. He’s also married to a woman so he’s not gonna cheat or anything. 

About Brendon Urie Back in the day he always was kissing with his Dallon mate tho

Spoiler

7a43b69a8de5fa28ba8462a650fedd60.gif  hqdefault.jpgtumblr_n5q62uXyKV1sv7rxko4_500.gif

And Girls/Girls/Boys is literally a bisexual anthem lmao

Plus, he is always supporting the LGTB, Brendon Urie Pledges $1 Million Supporting LGBT Youth

About Jessie J, is super transparent she's lesbian, i mean, she's always with than though/manly girl call Holly, i know she say is her bst friens but they are like a gay couple tbh, plus its cristal clear she ditched the gay comments when she tried to break through the american market, back then when it wasnt cool, so i see her as a closeted gay

Yall can still trash Nicki Minaj who also is homophobic af, writting **** about the bible when asked about the Pulse night, rapping hooks with the ******* lyric, etc....   Katy Perry gaining succes with I Kissed a Girl but also writting the homophobic Ure So Gay, when clearly she has 0 gay in her blood

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

My best friend is black teas lmao

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Regina George
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

My best friend is black teas lmao

But it’s the truth. I can’t be friends with someone I hate and someone I have problem with. If I was biphobic I would not support Gaga or be here when majority of users are part of LGBTQ community. 

FrankGutz
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

But it’s the truth. I can’t be friends with someone I hate and someone I have problem with. If I was biphobic I would not support Gaga or be here when majority of users are part of LGBTQ community. 

i know sis, i was just messing around

OT: I still believe Brendon and Jessie J do are bi , idk about the rest, but i do believe Nicki and Kety used it and they arent called for that while Jessie J always gets crap

Archived