Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Celebrities not being serious about their “bisexuality”

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, Jorget said:

Ok, but this is kind of disrespectful imo. Just because Gaga hasn't dated a woman doesn't mean she's not attracted to one. Maybe she's more attracted to men than women, but she's still bi.

I don't think Gaga or anyone should try to justify their sexual orientation. We should just believe them instead of trying to be the LGBT police. :green:

I asked all of you nicely to discuss this topic and not call me disrespectful because I made this thread. Topis is: Celebrities using this for popularity not Gaga or anyone in particular. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

So do people have to date the same sex before they can be considered bi? :oprah:

Not the topic of this thread. Again the topic is: celebrities using this for popularity and the fact is some of them did aka Jessie J, Nicki. 

ryanripley

bisexual people shouldn't have to date certain people to prove anything to anyone, this is like saying "how do you know you're gay if you haven't been with a woman?"

someone like gaga can be married to a man but still find women sexually attractive, she doesn't need to be in a serious relationship with a woman to be "officially" bisexual and she calls herself an ally now probably because she knows she'll never marry a woman and has the privilege of appearing as a hetero woman 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I get what you mean.

But, at the same time, there are nuances to sexuality and its navigation that aren't exclusive to just non-celebrities. I feel like, in some cases (such as Gaga's), there is a sort of reinforcement of bisexual erasure so much that she is fairly silent about it (except when she writes about it in songs). She was incredibly defensive about it in 2013, but now she is so, so silent.

It could be that her bisexuality is just way more lenient towards men, and/or that she felt the pressure of people not believing in her at all. idk

I feel that way, too, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

3 minutes ago, Jorget said:

Ok, but this is kind of disrespectful imo. Just because Gaga hasn't dated a woman doesn't mean she's not attracted to one. Maybe she's more attracted to men than women, but she's still bi.

I don't think Gaga or anyone should try to justify their sexual orientation. We should just believe them instead of trying to be the LGBT police. :green:

True. I remember whe  she used to explain to alot of people how poker face is a song about her bi tendencies

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Gagatella
14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I noticed this long ago but it still honestly really frustrates me. A lot of celebrities including Gaga, Harry Styles, Brandon Urie, Angelina Jolie say they are bisexual but they have literally never been in an honest relationship with same sex.

GAGA? 

LADY GAGA?

STEFANI JOANNE ANGELINA GERMANOTTA?

LYING ABOUT HER BISEXUALITY?

You betta run.

Head Empty

I've never dated anyone, does that make me asexual? :oprah::stalkga:

Sexuality is a very complex and confusing thing that often takes a lot of hurdles to figure out. These people you mention might define their bisexuality in many different ways. It's impossible for us on the outside to judge what they feel on the inside, or what internal drive they felt to say what they said.

Gagatella
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Not the topic of this thread. Again the topic is: celebrities using this for popularity and the fact is some of them did aka Jessie J, Nicki. 

But I agree with the others.

Like Nicki ? Cardi B? Something is fishy. They are milking it.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

bisexual people shouldn't have to date certain people to prove anything to anyone, this is like saying "how do you know you're gay if you haven't been with a woman?"

someone like gaga can be married to a man but still find women sexually attractive, she doesn't need to be in a serious relationship with a woman to be "officially" bisexual and she calls herself an ally now probably because she knows she'll never marry a woman and has the privilege of appearing as a hetero woman 

Again you are taking this out of topic. The topic of this thread is not who should anyone date or what is bisexuality. The topic is celebrities using it and do other people of GGD think some of them really just use it for popularity. Jessie J did it, Nicki did it, etc. are we reallY going to say that not one celebrity on earth used it just for popularity? 

I asked all of you nicely to discuss this topic and not call me disrespectful because I made this thread. Topis is: Celebrities using this for popularity not Gaga or anyone in particular. 

I didn't mean to call you disrespectful, but I do think the topic or the way it was phrased kinda was.

I mean, have women in the past used bisexuality as a way to seem "hotter/cooler"? YES. However, if a girl comes to me and tells me that she might be bisexual because she kissed a girl and she feels attracted to one then I'm not going to tell her... OK BUT YOU HAVE TO DATE A WOMAN OR YOU ARENT REALLY BI! Sexual orientation is way more complex than that...

underneath the pine

6 minutes ago, Jorget said:

This.

Sexuality's a spectrum and is a multi-faceted subject. I don't like the idea of a bi person being obliged to date someone of the same sex to be considered bi. :koons:

Regina George
Just now, Jorget said:

I didn't mean to call you disrespectful, but I do think the topic or the way it was phrased kinda was.

I mean, have women in the past used bisexuality as a way to seem "hotter/cooler"? YES. However, if a girl comes to me and tells me that she might be bisexual because she kissed a girl and she feels attracted to one then I'm not going to tell her... OK BUT YOU HAVE TO DATE A WOMAN OR YOU ARENT REALLY BI! Sexual orientation is way more complex than that...

But to me it is curious because we LITERALLY never saw majority of those celebrities in a relationship with same sex. Could it be that they honestly never lean towards the same sex? 

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

This is how my dad thinks :saladga:

End Racism Now

lost in limbo

I didn’t know about her dating a woman? Any proof of that? And holding a flag doesn’t mean someone is bisexual. 

So he just decided to hold it bc he wanted to. Right. Bc he couldn't just have holded the Pride flag. And besides, doubting someone's sexuality isn't a really correct thing to do.

Angelina has dated Jenny Shimizu and even after they ended she kept saying she was bisexual for many years. If it was "just a phase" would she still claim to be attracted to femme and manly women and femme and manly men.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Shimizu

https://www.pinterest.pt/pin/146648531594006784/

https://www.liveabout.com/angelina-jolie-bisexual-actress-2171480

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Celebrities are people just like you and me, I don't believe that they would lie just to get sales from the LGBT community...  Unless they don't fully understand the term 

End Racism Now

Archived