💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Travis vs Nicki “We Have a Winner!”

Arturo

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney
4 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

The point is, artists and labels do stuff like this all the time in different forms, and attacking her by calling her desperate is both naive and hypocritical considering your fave literally sold an album for a dollar to claim a million seller. Hell, she scrapped single plans at least twice because she wanted to chart better. This is just the business, and it’s clear that people here have a personal issue with Nicki as opposed to the practice. 

We’ll we obviously have 2 different opinions on this. Yes labels and artists do things in different forms but Gaga only discounted her album. It’s not hypocrical because Nicki discounted, gave away free copies, tour bundles, merch bundles and then mid week added a feature to the tracklist to increase streams. It’s a whole different level of desperation. And on top of all that, it’s now embarrassing to see her miss #1 despite all the messy tactics. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aga Gydal
2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

We’ll we obviously have 2 different opinions on this. Yes labels and artists do things in different forms but Gaga only discounted her album. It’s not hypocrical because Nicki discounted, gave away free copies, tour bundles, merch bundles and then mid week added a feature to the tracklist to increase streams. It’s a whole different level of desperation. And on top of all that, it’s now embarrassing to see her miss #1 despite all the messy tactics. 

Again, one can’t help but wonder if you’d say the same if Gaga/Interscope pulled the same moves. Even if she hasn’t done the VOLUME of moves Nicki’s team did this week, my point was that she’s shown a similar kind of “desperation,” as we’re calling it. 

aaronyoji
5 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

also when we analyze who these two artists are being compared, nicki was literally talking about how "no one can get on her level" and "put up the stats" and then she doesnt, tries desperately to, and still doesnt. she can't stand the idea of not having the stats to back up her self righteous egotistical claims. 

gaga, once hustled a lot and always loved those accolades, but its not what drives her. she can live without being the no.1 spot, we've seen it many times and honestly she's learned to let it roll off her cuz she is more than just a chart number.... 

StarstruckIllusion

Y’all are stanning this male rapper until he does something that pisses y’all off lmao. Just laugh at Nicki n go. I don’t even stan her but this thread is weird. 

Vitleysingur
4 hours ago, Ugly Boy said:

but nicki went #1 in 85 countries

There is nothing to brag about since it takes 2 copies to top 2/3 of the 85 countries.:gaysia:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

freebit
35 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

The point is, artists and labels do stuff like this all the time in different forms, and attacking her by calling her desperate is both naive and hypocritical considering your fave literally sold an album for a dollar to claim a million seller. Hell, she scrapped single plans at least twice because she wanted to chart better. This is just the business, and it’s clear that people here have a personal issue with Nicki as opposed to the practice. 

Yes Gaga agreed to let Amazon buy her albums to promote their service 7 years ago. That is different from the lengths Nicki went to on her own. Nicki did The Most. You can deflect all you want, but Nicki pulled all the stops out with her tour bundle, merch bundle, and then when that wasn't enough, adding a feature in the middle of the week. :smh:

Aga Gydal
2 hours ago, Wigless said:

Y’all are stanning this male rapper until he does something that pisses y’all off lmao. Just laugh at Nicki n go. I don’t even stan her but this thread is weird. 

Yeah, the stan war **** is bizarre and gross honestly. People are genuinely smitten about shitting on this woman for whatever reason 

LOVE JUNKIE
4 hours ago, Arturo said:

She probably would have been #1 if Travis’ label head Sylvia didn’t hate Nicki’s label head for Republic for years. She went into maximum overdrive to secure her biggest artist a 2nd week at #1. A business woman :applause: 

Thanks for the true tea :tea: Hopefully Nicki learned a valuable lesson in release execution. I actually quite like Queen but I'm able to admit much of its contents like its release are a mess

on a three day bender

Oyster
5 hours ago, ryanripley said:

no its not lol

Yes it is... Gaga Is unfortunately irrelevant af and if you don’t admit that.... then you’re just blind. This is unfortunately not 2008 anymore

:(

GagaMyBlood95

Good. I don't want to sound mean towards Nicki but she kinda deserves a reality check, that's all..

I still wish her a lot of success though

xoxo Craig
51 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Yes it is... Gaga Is unfortunately irrelevant af and if you don’t admit that.... then you’re just blind. This is unfortunately not 2008 anymore

Gaga isn't irrelevant :ladyhaha:  There wouldn't be as much buzz for ASIB if she was irrelevant 

Open your eyes and think before you post :bye:

End Racism Now

Sweet Olive

Although she is desperate, I feel bad for Nicole. Poor girl should have won a #1 against a 2 weeks old album.

Well, the numbers spoke.

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, Oyster said:

And yet she sold 200k albums without tour bundles :ohwell:

Archived