💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Soundtrack Release date

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

hausofbrice
2 hours ago, anthonyv said:

It is about the OSCARS...It is about Maximum impact for the FILM..

Please focus on the FILM ...I'm not sure what people arent getting..

She is about to be a Movie Star...and a possible Best Actress nominee..This would be historic...

This would make her the Biggest Star in the world.

Her generations Sinatra...Her generations Judy Garland!!

LG6 is not the focus...

Her team gets it totally!!

Do you???

The music is not the focus this time...

this 

xoxo, brice ♡

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva
7 hours ago, doppelganger said:

Assuming this is true, i wonder what the 19 tracks are considering we only know of a dozen songs featured in the film ? Live film version + studio version? Pop version? Orchestra version? 

Million reasons piano version

Million reasons orchestral version

Million reasons live version

excuse me no

Hopeless

IDK if this has been said yet but i saw an account on twitter say that the physical will have 35 tracks

thats the 19 songs and then probably scores, audio clips from the movie, and possibly alternate versions of the songs 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Hopeless said:

IDK if this has been said yet but i saw an account on twitter say that the physical will have 35 tracks

thats the 19 songs and then probably scores, audio clips from the movie, and possibly alternate versions of the songs 

PARDON?

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

maybe not. but it could've been, missing the deadline by 5 days is just :rip:

THIS TBFH. I’m so disappointed. I wanted our Queen to snatch Oscars AND Grammies this year :messga: WHAT IS WB THINKING FOR REAL

LUO YI
15 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

THIS TBFH. I’m so disappointed. I wanted our Queen to snatch Oscars AND Grammies this year :messga: WHAT IS WB THINKING FOR REAL

It’s not even their artist tho. Their focus is the movie. THE MOVIE. We knew it for months now :laughga: this isn’t news.

The night sky tells all

JoanneARTPOP
3 hours ago, Hopeless said:

34, not 35

19 songs + 15 interludes 

BlingNotTheMusic
32 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

It’s not even their artist tho. Their focus is the movie. THE MOVIE. We knew it for months now :laughga: this isn’t news.

...but the movie will get more acclaim and be more successful in the long run if nominated/winning more awards :oprah:

ThunderSwallow

No release b4 the movie is good so I can be wow by her and the new songs on Oct.4th with freshness. But still, any leak could happen in Sep. coz there will be monsters who attend the premiere and I bet they will have their devices record the whole movie even it’s audio only:trollga:

YourCureness

What were you expecting? That they create a whole new era for a movie soundtrack - a soundtrack that is primarily a property of WB, not label Interscope? If you want any chance for this soundtrack to debut at No. 1 then drop it together with the movie. Becuase that ones who will consume a soundtrack album are the ones who liked the movie.

If they will not release a single then good. Because it means she has a windown of opportunity to release a non ASIB related music before Oct. Then if any song gets popular while the movie is still screened worldwode, that's the time to promote an ASIB single. 

Rifek
30 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

What were you expecting? That they create a whole new era for a movie soundtrack - a soundtrack that is primarily a property of WB, not label Interscope?

The soundtrack is under Interscope. Not Warner Bros. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ryanripley
5 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

...but the movie will get more acclaim and be more successful in the long run if nominated/winning more awards :oprah:

good thing they have grammys the year after too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived