💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No single release before movie

Nagel340

Featured Posts

FarixGaga
24 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Have you realised how extremely successful TGS soundtrack has been? If not, Google is your friend. 

I tried to Google your politeness but it told me 'no results found' :bye:

JC

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

People would come for me when I say Gaga's management team is bad.

This is yet another proof. This Grammy year is really weak. If ASIB soundtrack had any good songs, she could easily get a nomination, even in AoTY.

I don't understand the logic. Non-Musical movies like Fifty Shades of Grey and Black Panther put a lot in the promo for their soundtracks (high end music videos before release etc..) and an actual Musical movie doesn't care about its soundtrack?

Really sad... Don't expect Gaga to be commercially relevant again, until good management decisions start being made.

Oh and next year as usual her team will stupidly submit two albums at the same time (ASIB and LG6 like they did with ARTPOP & C2C)? What a great way to split the vote. Great management!

I don't disagree, but that is not LGs management team. Those are label decisions. 

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Alejandroo said:

how boring she is jesus christ

mess its a rumour

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
2 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

People would come for me when I say Gaga's management team is bad.

This is yet another proof. This Grammy year is really weak. If ASIB soundtrack had any good songs, she could easily get a nomination, even in AoTY.

I don't understand the logic. Non-Musical movies like Fifty Shades of Grey and Black Panther put a lot in the promo for their soundtracks (high end music videos before release etc..) and an actual Musical movie doesn't care about its soundtrack?

Really sad... Don't expect Gaga to be commercially relevant again, until good management decisions start being made.

Oh and next year as usual her team will stupidly submit two albums at the same time (ASIB and LG6 like they did with ARTPOP & C2C)? What a great way to split the vote. Great management!

lmao at this, especially the bolded part

it's a movie soundtrack, their main goal is oscars and selling the movie

the music is secondary success

crisTEAne

if it means an LG6 single, i'm fine with it. if not, then fück this. like, do it the mamma mia way, ffs. :triggered:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Chickens in Malibu
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

lmao at this, especially the bolded part

it's a movie soundtrack, their main goal is oscars and selling the movie

the music is secondary success

You never know...

Whitney Houston's strongest single came from a soundtrack. See You Again spent 17 WEEKS at #1. Love Me Like You Do was a massive hit. I Don't Wanna Live Forever went N1 too and did pretty well.

So I don't see why the soundtrack is not being promoted, especially when this is a MUSICAL movie.

ryanripley
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

You never know...

Whitney Houston's strongest single came from a soundtrack. Love Me Like You Do was a massive hit. I Don't Wanna Live Forever went N1 too and did pretty well.

So I don't see why the soundtrack is not being promoted, especially when this is a MUSICAL movie.

a musical with like 3 or 4 songs in it according to people who have seen the movie :ohwell: 

the movie and oscar wins are the main focus and that campaign is going incredibly well, the soundtrack is next in line

I just don't understand why. All of the other soundtracks from the popular films had single(s) out before the movie.

Judas Society

Even though I'd like new music like RIGHT NOW, but putting out the soundtrack before the movie is disastrous. I'd like to be surprised by the music in the movie before buying the soundtrack. For the GP, it's best get them to get invested emotionally into the film and then promote the soundtrack coz then it will make more sense for them to buy it to relive the emotions they felt while watching the movie.

Archived