💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No single release before movie

Nagel340

Featured Posts

Max Vandeburg
Just now, Admin said:

Who told you LG6 is coming before October 2019?

Well, unless you're expecting her to make an entire Vegas residency without new material, she's likely to release the album before that.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

History. Gaga album cycles have been 2 to 3 years if not shorter. I doubt she'd take 4 years for LG6.

Can't argue with that!

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Not really. This is a common-sense decision. You have an album coming out in 2019. The best option would've been to release the soundtrack before September 30th, so that both albums won't have to be submitted to the Grammy's at the same time. But her team doesn't care about her chances. Remember how in 2014 they stupidly submitted both ARTPOP and C2C for the same categories, or how they submitted Judas to the Grammy's lmao instead of BTW or EOG. 

You know they submitted Judas because she didn’t stand a chance among the other nominees and her team didn’t want her best songs on the album to fall to the winners - it was strategy (again why I could care less about Grammy’s)

Admin
Just now, Max Vandeburg said:

Well, unless you're expecting her to make an entire Vegas residency without new material, she's likely to release the album before that.

Vegas ends in 2020 though.

mariomania1234

So much ignorance and wrong assumptions in this thread. :saladga:

This is literally how 98% of soundtracks are rolled out.

Chickens in Malibu
57 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

You know they submitted Judas because she didn’t stand a chance among the other nominees and her team didn’t want her best songs on the album to fall to the winners - it was strategy (again why I could care less about Grammy’s)

Come on, this is really a moot excuse.

You're saying they turned down possible nominations (especially for Edge Of Glory, which was both a hit and a classic, could've easily gotten a nomination), just because she wouldn't win? Well she lost AoTY to Adele anyway, so why does it make a difference?

It's not a strategy sorry. It's poor management from her team, as usual. 

Luv u Sum

I'm glad because it's better to take it all in while watching the movie :tony: IM READYYYYYY 

AHHHHHAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

mariomania1234

Come on, this is really a moot excuse.

You're saying they turned down possible nominations (especially for Edge Of Glory, which was both a hit and a classic, could've easily gotten a nomination), just because she wouldn't win? Well she lost AoTY to Adele anyway, so why does it make a difference?

It's not a strategy sorry. It's poor management from her team, as usual. 

It's not. Nothing her team and the studio are doing is wrong.

Jeremy Kosinski
11 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

People would come for me when I say Gaga's management team is bad.

This is yet another proof. This Grammy year is really weak. If ASIB soundtrack had any good songs, she could easily get a nomination, even in AoTY.

I don't understand the logic. Non-Musical movies like Fifty Shades of Grey and Black Panther put a lot in the promo for their soundtracks (high end music videos before release etc..) and an actual Musical movie doesn't care about its soundtrack?

Really sad... Don't expect Gaga to be commercially relevant again, until good management decisions start being made.

Oh and next year as usual her team will stupidly submit two albums at the same time (ASIB and LG6 like they did with ARTPOP & C2C)? What a great way to split the vote. Great management!

Yes but those soundtracks are compiled of various artists so a single is to promote the artist and create buzz for the movie not for promoting the movie and buzz for the artist. They serve as stand alone tracks, hence single status. This is Bradley and gaga singing the songs and as far as grammys i luhhhzzzzz youuuuu sis but aoty? 😂 it wouldn't be eligible for that category.  I think they don't give a flying fucckk about the grammys cuz they are heavily going to campaign the oscars & globes 

malazam

This is good. Y’all thirsty. The movie is going to do well. I want to go to the movies and BE SURPRISED.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Edible Cloud
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

(+ premiere events everywhere in France on October 2nd)

(??? Link of info/source ?)

Chickens in Malibu
57 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

It's not. Nothing her team and the studio are doing is wrong.

Haha, so submitting controversial Judas which only peaked at #10, instead of the radio-hit Edge Of Glory which peaked at #3 and was the radios favorite, or BTW which was #1 for Six Weeks in a row.. is the right decision?

We have different understanding of management in the Music Industry. You'd never see this type of stupid decisions from Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé or Adele's teams. In 2017, Beyoncé's team strategically planned submissions, for different categories from rap to urban to rock lol. And she snatched 8 nominations as a result. That's good management!

mariomania1234

Haha, so submitting controversial Judas which only peaked at #10, instead of the radio-hit Edge Of Glory which peaked at #3 and was the radios favorite, or BTW which was #1 for Six Weeks in a row.. is the right decision?

We have different understanding of management in the Music Industry. You'd never see this type of stupid decisions from Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé or Adele's teams. In 2017, Beyoncé's team strategically planned submissions, for different categories from rap to urban to rock lol. And she snatched 8 nominations as a result. That's good management!

I'm not talking about what happened in 2011. I'm talking about what's happening regarding ASIB. Read my posts more throughly next time.

FarixGaga

The overreaction over a December deadline for the Oscars is silly, I mean the movie will be contending at the next Oscars and doubting that is just dumb.

I have to point out tho that (as some members said before) ASIB is premiering in lots of countries before Oct 5 so it will be just dumb not to release it on Sept 28 both for the Grammys deadline AND for the LEAKS which will be spread everywhere DAYS BEFORE the official release on Oct 5.

There's no excuse or faith to have in WB and Interscope's plan, if they are not releasing it on Sept 28 they are making a big mistake. Period.

JC

Archived