💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No single release before movie

Nagel340

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

YALL the oscar deadline is different from the grammys deadline. Chill. She's fine.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

People would come for me when I say Gaga's management team is bad.

This is yet another proof. This Grammy year is really weak. If ASIB soundtrack had any good songs, she could easily get a nomination, even in AoTY.

I don't understand the logic. Non-Musical movies like Fifty Shades of Grey and Black Panther put a lot in the promo for their soundtracks (high end music videos before release etc..) and an actual Musical movie doesn't care about its soundtrack?

Really sad... Don't expect Gaga to be commercially relevant again, until good management decisions start being made.

Too soon to say... We don't know what are their other plans / projects...

I think monsters just overestimated the way she would promote that movie, especially the soundtrack. I think her goal is to emphasize her acting skills before the music... What she needs is great reviews, the rest will follow

Ryusei

Little managers evading the thread :saladga:  How about being excited about the pre-order soon instead of complaining about Promo plans

Musery

JoanneARTPOP
8 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

They obviously wont release the album on 5th of october. Do you think they are that dumb? They want it to be nominated at the Grammys. They'll release it a week earlier bookmark me. 

i can say you’re absolutely wrong hah

Max Vandeburg
8 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

They obviously wont release the album on 5th of october. Do you think they are that dumb? They want it to be nominated at the Grammys. They'll release it a week earlier bookmark me. 

The guy from LadyGagaNow who released that info said the album will be released on October 5th. So yeah, it looks like they're really that dumb. :trollga:

monketsharona
Just now, JoanneARTPOP said:

i can say you’re absolutely wrong hah

Well so prepare for the music to be leaked far before the US premiere, the movie is out in a lot of country before the US

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

So they don't wanna get the chance to be nominated for the Oscars or the Grammys?

WOW. I'm kinda disappointed since about 95% of the critics said that ASIB would be the leader in the Best Original Song and Soundtrack nominations.

+ the soundtrack is confirmed to be released under Interscope Records.

Another mistake if it's true...

What are you saying? The oscars deadline is not until december. Even if the album is released in October, it will be eligible for nomination.   

Chickens in Malibu
57 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Too soon to say... We don't know what are their other plans / projects...

I think monsters just overestimated the way she would promote that movie, especially the soundtrack. I think her goal is to emphasize her acting skills before the music... What she needs is great reviews, the rest will follow

Not really. This is a common-sense decision. You have an album coming out in 2019. The best option would've been to release the soundtrack before September 30th, so that both albums won't have to be submitted to the Grammy's at the same time. But her team doesn't care about her chances. Remember how in 2014 they stupidly submitted both ARTPOP and C2C for the same categories, or how they submitted Judas to the Grammy's lmao instead of BTW or EOG. 

Admin
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

Not really. This is a common-sense decision. You have an album coming out in 2019. The best option would've been to release the soundtrack before September 30th, so that both albums won't have to be submitted to the Grammy's at the same time. But her team doesn't care about her chances. Remember how in 2014 they stupidly submitted both ARTPOP and C2C for the same categories, or how they submitted Judas to the Grammy's lmao instead of BTW or EOG. 

Who told you LG6 is coming before October 2019?

Weasel
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well so prepare for the music to be leaked far before the US premiere, the movie is out in a lot of country before the US

Wait, it releases on Oct 5 in America right? It's premiering in other countries on Oct 4, no? 

Chickens in Malibu
58 minutes ago, Admin said:

Who told you LG6 is coming before October 2019?

History. Gaga album cycles have been 2 to 3 years if not shorter. I doubt she'd take 4 years for LG6.

LordEnigma
47 minutes ago, Alejandroo said:

how boring she is jesus christ

Or blame the film promotion/Interscope. It’s not like she made this decision herself :huntyga:

Guest Adarsh
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

There's Grammys and Oscars in 2020 too, you know.

The 2019 Oscars deadline is not until december. The soundtrack will obviously be eligible for nominations. 

Archived