Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No single release before movie

Nagel340

Featured Posts

Admin
9 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

OMG

so if they aren’t planning to release anything from the soundtrack, Gaga really must be planning to start her new era soon! Omg

There will be singles, just not before the album.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

I wonder how they managed establish their own plans since from director's & studio's perspective it would have been much more profitable to release a promo single for ASIB. Seems like her team really wants to make the most  out of the movie for Gaga's business, which is fair enough. It has to be a new era upon us otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

gerrygaga
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

👀👀👀👀👀

Max Vandeburg
12 minutes ago, Admin said:

I think they'll choose one or two songs to push for the awards season, of course (in the same way as La La Land's 'City of Stars' and 'Audition', for example).

But I can't see them promoting songs and performing everywhere like "normal" singles. I'm not expecting that. The purpose of the soundtrack is to promote the movie, not the opposite.

monketsharona
19 minutes ago, Admin said:

which is totally stupid as a movie last 3/4 weeks in theaters and not entering for Grammy and Oscars submissions for this year..

Rifek
1 minute ago, gerrygaga said:

👀👀👀👀👀

tenor.gif?itemid=4833647

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

nattuggla

I am not happy about that if it's true. Many soundtracks had/have (promo) singles.... with a (promo) single WB could increase the chance of a more successful soundtrack which also could help the the movie at the box office level and vice versa the movie promotes the soundtrack again.....

Admin
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

which is totally stupid as a movie last 3/4 weeks in the movie and not entering for Grammy and Oscars submissions for this year..

I'm pretty sure a major film and a major label know what they're doing.

Guest Adarsh

They obviously wont release the album on 5th of october. Do you think they are that dumb? They want it to be nominated at the Grammys. They'll release it a week earlier bookmark me. 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

They obviously wont release the album on 5th of october. Do you think they are that dumb? They want it to be nominated at the Grammys. They'll release it a week earlier bookmark me. 

Maybe especially knowing the movie is out sooner in some country. For exemple in my country it's out on October 3rd (+ premiere events everywhere in France on October 2nd) 

Rifek

So they don't wanna get the chance to be nominated for the Oscars or the Grammys?

WOW. I'm kinda disappointed since about 95% of the critics said that ASIB would be the leader in the Best Original Song and Soundtrack nominations.

+ the soundtrack is confirmed to be released under Interscope Records.

Another mistake if it's true...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Chickens in Malibu

People would come for me when I say Gaga's management team is bad.

This is yet another proof. This Grammy year is really weak. If ASIB soundtrack had any good songs, she could easily get a nomination, even in AoTY.

I don't understand the logic. Non-Musical movies like Fifty Shades of Grey and Black Panther put a lot in the promo for their soundtracks (high end music videos before release etc..) and an actual Musical movie doesn't care about its soundtrack?

Really sad... Don't expect Gaga to be commercially relevant again, until good management decisions start being made.

Oh and next year as usual her team will stupidly submit two albums at the same time (ASIB and LG6 like they did with ARTPOP & C2C)? What a great way to split the vote. Great management!

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

So they don't wanna get the chance to be nominated for the Oscars or the Grammys?

WOW. I'm kinda disappointed since about 95% of the critics said that ASIB would be the leader in the Best Original Song and Soundtrack nominations.

+ the soundtrack is confirmed to be released under Interscope Records.

Another mistake if it's true...

Tbh Warner is sometimes not that smart in terms of management too... 

Admin
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

There's Grammys and Oscars in 2020 too, you know.

Madam Margolyes
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

which is totally stupid as a movie last 3/4 weeks in the movie and not entering for Grammy and Oscars submissions for this year..

Of course the songs are eligible for next year's Oscars what do u mean lol

Archived